Reviews for Darling Boy
Becky L chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I'm surprised this only has 5 (now 6!) reviews. I think it's very good, and well written. I liked it!

BeckyVampireGirl
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
plz write more chapters
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was sweet, and so deep. Romantic and dark, with just a dash of cute. Wonderfully written. Lovely work. I very much enjoyed it.

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Hauntingly beautiful and stunningly well written. In a world where so little good Twilight fanfic exists, I was thrilled to find this. You've given beautiful depth to Rosalie and shown a wonderful take on her and Emmett's relationship.

Only ONE minor complaint: the line, "Does this bother you," he asked quietly, free hand motioning to the party before them. should actually be written "Does this bother you?" he asked quietly... because he's asking a question.

Other than that, this was absolutely stunning and gorgeous.

Kudos.

Off to read your other work!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
(For the record, I was thinking of the show Angel the whole time I read this because of the "darling boy" thing.)

I love it. Rosalie has a whole bunch of issues and I think you touched on the ones that would have to do with Emmett. I don't know why but I think my favorite part was with Esme brushing her hair. It just seemed to fit so well. Beautiful, all of it.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I had to read this over a few times to get the full picture. Believe me, that means a lot on your part- I don't reread fics right after reading them. Not only that, but I don't generally read drabbles, even a series of related ones.

You managed to portray so much growth through the previous scenes, that the last two lines were both haunting and believable.

My favorite scene, though, was the one when Emmett tells her that he was supposed to be. It was very sweet, and very true to the books and to his character, I think. There are some tense problems in the line before the last in that section, but it was not distracting enough to make me hate it. D

There are some places where the HTML tagging didn't work so well- the "i" shows, but the words aren't in italics. You might want to look at those. I can't blame you for those- that's a part of learning to work the site.

Oh, one last thing- it's "bear witness", not "bare witness". Other than that, it was a very welldone piece.

I'm being far pickier than most on this site, even for me. But you're new. And this is good. You deserve to get a well rounded review, not just a "omg this was awsum, i luv it, lol".