Reviews for Second Chances
marlijn chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
wow i love it,

its a pity you dont continu :(
angel04une chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
Omg plz update soon! I love this story!
MamiMia chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
so so so fast

and so crazy!

What is going on?
HayleymarieBD chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
ek!
lovely music chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
This is so cool! It would be awesome for Edward to have a second chance and Bella to turn back into a himan like that. I really really like this story. Please update soon!
LabRats89 chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
This was good. Although I hope the Vulture, if they do kidnap him, do not turn him when his family might possibly be cured of the vampire curse... I think a strong ending would be to possibly kill Edward off after he cures his family... it'd be tragic but epically powerful. I have just never seen in my mind Edward growing old. For some reason I've always seen him as a poor boy who's just not supposed to reach 18. Anyway, keep going! Hope your personal life is settling out...
barbiedoll123 chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
yay she becoming human again
Applefromatree chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Yay, a new chapter

love it

please update soon
LabRats89 chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
I love this entire story idea. Can't wait for the other Cullens to find out that their beloved son/brother has been abused while growning up. Are you going to continue?
barbiedoll123 chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
aw he wants so much to be with her
barbiedoll123 chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
yay when he finishes school
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
for some reminds me of the Vampire Dairies which was also a vampire human romance only the vampire was able to take blood and give to the human which was kid of romance without turning her.
gemini169 chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
awesome! two new chapters! ] loved them. update soon please! can't wait till the next chapter.
Applefromatree chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
Wow that was fast !

I liked this chapter very much ;)

Please update as soon as possible
The Clueless Writer chapter 14 . 11/9/2008