Reviews for Starry Night
SwatB2 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
That was the best Crane and Viper story I have ever read. Amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
This is the first story I read on this site and I'm still reading it over and over. It has been over 3 years since I finished this story. That's how good this story is. Well done.
Tatiana O'Brien chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
When the light is going to get shine and the stars are geting bright to beginning of you and me there's no thinking of you,the perfect I have to forgive I don't know about you the river and streams are going you don't answer me and why you walk away?,why you don't talk to me and you hitting me?.If the land is get warm but I can't talk to myself and I do it for you if I trust to you and I look at the light at the secret of the flame to be a moment,disappear.
lime chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
i liked the story, "Starry Night", man YOUR THE BEST. From lime
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
this is adorable! and you put both my fav couples in this! PoxTigress and CranexViper!*fangirl squeal* i'm gonna fav it so i can go read it again!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
AWESOME! I loved it a lot!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I'm gonna say, it's awesome to the max!
Jetsir chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Though the pairing was cute and the plot was nice, I could not stand the grammar mistakes at all. If English is not your first language, you should consider getting yourself a beta reader, if English IS your first language, you really don't have an excuse.
FalconMage chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Well... That was an entertaining story. Though my pairings of choices isn't much and Crane and Po but I like Crane very much as well. I love the song at the end of the story because it makes them so...so... fulfilled. It's a nice choice of song though I haven't heard this song before but the lyrics are nice. It fits the ending like a pair of jeans.

Though I have one thing to complaint or maybe just general advice. Check back on your grammar. I can see some real misunderstanding in the sentences and sometimes it was hard for me to understand but I get the picture.
FalconMage chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
This chapter shows such immaturity in Mantis and Monkey. Don't they have anything better to do. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G"? what the hell... Mantis and Monkey is like the idiots who likes to do dumb stuff. LOL!
SparkSparta chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
OMG! That was great! I love this chapter, because of of the song, endind and couple! Great Job and edit more stories.
LadyCarnival chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
that beautiful beautiful that I love this wonderful I love still remains continues

Attn: your friend and admirer fan: dragonsita of love.

Caring much IT owo
SparkSparta chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
LOL! I love it when Po shouted and inturupted Crane and Viper's kiss, I can so imagine them thinking, 'SHIT! So CLOSE!' LMFAO
burnt-toast11 chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
lol,did so,did not,did so,did not.

Good story,I like maybe a bit more work on your grammar,or grammer,Im not sure which...your not the only one that needs to work on it...but all in all,a good story.
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 3 . 7/29/2008