Reviews for Princess Auction
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
AWESOME! and i cracked it at the Sephiroth part -.-; PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON! xD
Miss.Heart Of Swords01 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
more pls i want to know what happened next!pls
Bmonti chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Hey hey this i like a awsum storie i cant wait till u update plz update soon beging here i'll give u milk and cookies
Saemi chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Wow your story is soo totally frickin' awesome! You must continue this! I want to know what will happen, now that Vincent had bought Yuffie. I hope you update soon _
Ybs chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
super cute story. Vincent is a little, little OOC, I find that he's much more formal in his way of talking. Just thought to point that out. But otherwise, it's a super excellent fic. Keep going!

Waiting for the next chapter,

Ybs
Solange chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Continue! PLEASE! You owe it to yourself, as a positively fantastic writer!

You certainly have a knack for writing-so far, the story hasn't ceased to hold my attention.

Props to you!

And keep it up!
serenbach chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I hope you do carry this on, it was very sweet and made me laugh out loud a few times. Nice! :)
zerox144 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
this is awesome MORE MORE MORE!
Plushietiger chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Eh? Why is there so little reviews? God damn lechers should start praying that Yuffie and Vincent won't kill them... Can't believe Vincent actually made a joke! XD Please continue the story :3
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
*smiling* that's pretty cool. Her being sold is just fuck up, though.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Those those argh ..they disgust me.
Tishannia chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
CUTE! :D

lol tall freak and short freak, huh? they're certainly cases...
Snipergal7 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
I think that it is so unfair that such a super AWESOME story has received so very few reviews, so I'm putting my two cents in order to keep you motivated and writing some more. I can't help but love this thing! It is such a friking cool fic. And I had some very good laughs, especially with that "dawn's ass-crack early" thing. It was hillarious. Plus, Vincent's joke was so very CUTE! I adore this story, so please keep adding to it. Anything you put will make me happy, as long as you add more. Hope to see more from you soon. GOD BLESS!
TOWTWUKER chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
can chaos go mad now? plwz? ida been there to help by yuffie. got 4.3 million on psp ff7 cc 10 million on game

TOWTWUKER
Tishannia chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Aw, interesting! I can't wait for updates, this looks to be promising. And I so love pre-AC thoughts like Neo-Shinra and all. It always just seemed more... probable. AC threw us for a loop. P