Reviews for Intimacy
Raventink chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh my gosh EVERY FRICKIN' TIME I read this I laugh my ass off and people ask what's wrong with me... But it is an amazing story. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
WTF IS The world ending Or something
Baby got back chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
! That was hilarious! I especially liked the part where Phil said "you tapped that, huh?" Keep up the good work and PLEASE write more of these!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ahahaha, this was hilarious! Great job. (:
Arisa Berry chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Your choice of words are so wonderful. I loved the ending it was really funny.

Keep on writing :)
Summitterer chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
well ima go take a cold shower now! i couldnt stop laughing at the end i loved it
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was great! Absolutely brilliant! I love love LOVE your detail! You paint a beautiful picture that is oh so beautiful to see. YOu and Jose make some team! Keep up the great work! I can't believe the whole gang saw them in bed AND STAYED IN THE ROOM! EMBARRASSING! It was so funny though to read their reactions! I kind of wish that Tommy would've been more like, "Not my best friend! NO! Not my best friend!" After all, he and Chuckie are far closer than he and Angelica! But you are the author and i liked what you did just fine! Mayb circumstancess were different in your story! Anyways awesome job and please write more Changels!
keth1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You might want to change the it was last parts where funny with Phil,Kimmi making jokes and Tommy felling unconcious seen his best friend and and Angelica was 's what makes it "M" a little too detail about they're it did give you the feel of real love making.

I hope you make another one like this.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
You're welcome... and this was awesome!

Great description of the whole scene, and then that twist... every character's reaction was wonderfully done.

If you reply this, do it at the deviant page, please; my server is still failing.

Keep the good writing.