Reviews for Angela
ladymirth chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This story made me cry. I love Angela, crazy and all. I don't think Brennan would ever have opened her heart to Booth if Angie hadn't been there first. In so many ways, she's the true heart of the team. This feels like a bittersweet tribute.
Ano chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So so beautiful and yet so sad! I'm crying, good work *thumbs up*
milkshake95 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
In tears, sobbing literally

so sad at this notion that i am going to go watch bones episodes even though im hiding the laptop in my room after smuggling it up her to read your stories

but 9i can see this playing out and oh whatever poor stuffed animal had to deal with my tears would be drenched, but in this case its my pillow

LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
AW poor Angela. But a great fic!
melborousse chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
i even turned off the music.

it's just that it is a really sad yet beautiful story. it made me cry.

so let's just say you did a good job. thank you.
rosyle chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was an absolutely tear jerking story. I too hope something like this never happens, but if it does, I could totally see it being played out the way you described.

Truly a wonderful job.
ditz88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was really beautiful! Loved all the flash backs into Bren's memory. This story is now one of my favorites from this site.
Ponys chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
wow, that was really great.. made me cry. And I don't cry quickly. really great fic you know. Jeez.. I feel all silent and wordless now! great job! really beautiful.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Heart-breaking, of course... Shouldn't have read it at work too, kept getting interrupted and hard to be professional and sad at the same time. But it was beautiful and very believable. Loved the format, with memories interspersed between real time. Great job.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Beautifully written. loved the story, even though it was sad. thank you for writing it.
blah chapter 1 . 7/28/2008