Reviews for A Simple Tune
Vanimalion chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was really sweet! :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was good. I especially like the last part were Gimli was singing the song at the end.
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ah Gimli! He just couldn't resist joining in at the end XD

This was great, nice and light hearted and it stayed true to the characters!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hahahaha!
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Very nice! I liked it very much!
Blue Eyed Pyro chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Wow, what a cute little story, you did a really good job, the words to the song were very good, I liked it a lot, keep it up... ~*Chrissy*~
lomeloke chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
What a splended snap shot...each character was on the money. I just loved this.
French Pony chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
I read this story a long time ago, and I really liked it. Then it slipped off my radar, but now it is back on, and before I forget, I wanted to drop you a line and let you know how nice it is.
A story about Sam's regard for Legolas is one of those genius ideas that is so bleedingly obvious that there should be more stories about it, but there aren't. The genius is in the fact that you did it. Sam, a known admirer of Elves, gets to go on a long journey with an Elf. Of course they might have something to talk about, and this is a very sweet example.
Everyone stays marvelously in character, and everyone retains their dignity. There is an appropriate song. And Gimli at the end strikes just the right note of humor without being the butt of an awful joke. What more could one want on a lovely Saturday morning?
Portia chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is very sweet. It's nice finding Legolas fanfic that was written before the movies came out-I tend to like them better.
Maikafuiniel chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Hi, I'm Maikafuiniel, and I run .com ()
Anyway, I totally think this story is so cute and all, and I really want to post it. Check out the site, okay? And e-mail me with your response?
I've tried mailing you, but you didn't respond. Hopefully you will to this.
A-zla chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Great! Especially the last sentence - Gimli singing an elvish tune. You made me laugh so much!
Officer BudBabe chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Aw! That's so sweet! I love it! You've totally managed to keep the characters as themselves. (I know you're thinking 'Well who else would they be?')
You're plot is simple but effective. I really like it a lot. You've paid attention to the detail but now overly so. I really like it.
FyreFlie chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
*Imagines Legolas singing his little heart out...Giggles* Awesome! Really cute! I love cute! _
Lutris chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This is lovely, especially the ending!
Orlandobloomlvr6 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I really enjoyed this story because i even found a tune that goes with the lyrics!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »