Reviews for Time: Hours
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
So many great things in this installment and the story itself is wonderful. Some highlights that I really enjoyed...Erik smiling and grinning to himself about his first kiss (and the fact that it was strawberry flavored and that he wants to practice more with Raoul). Also, I love that he counted to three before chasing Christine, so Erik and so funny. I was so excited when Meg said, "Maybe you're being selfish..." and didn't believe anything Christine said, that was perfect. I agree the Raoul being concerned about his "visible reaction" was funny, but then he actually tells Christine to leave (yeah) and refers to it as "our" opera house.

I can't wait to read more of this fic, the characters are wonderful!
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Lies - Aiyaa, more broody!Raoul. He did a lot of that in the last chapter, ne? His thoughts go round and round... it's starting to make my mind all spinny, too _ I wonder, is it okay that I get so sucked into your writing like this?

"He was just… unpredictable, unfathomable, unreasonable in action, thought, and expectations respectively." _). So two parts of me are feeling floaty and satisfied 3 Strawberries and blood: affection and violence, passion in brutality. Ah, it's such a little detail, but so much genius is stuffed into it o Thank you very much.

"And she definitely did not belong anywhere near his Raoul." :)

Retribution - Yay, some action o Good timing to balance out the pensiveness. Btw, 'retribution' is such an awesome word :D

Truths - Christine's histrionics are annoying, ne. Ooh, but Erik holding Raoul like that... the image is making me daydream-y 3

Misc: Which parts in ch. 2 did you want to cut? I'm curious :3
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Ha! Go Raoul! I guess that slightly makes up for him running away again from Erik ... only slightly. LOL
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
lmao, Raoul's reaction... Aww, Erik didnt notice :(

haha Christine, you shouldnt have gone if u wanted either of them ;) they got each other now :)

next bit :DD
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Raoul must have been so flustered and confused! Christine what a minipulative witch. Looks like Meg has the hots for Raoul, that might anger Erik, she should watch out. Although Raoul doesn't want to know where Christine was, Im dying to know! That was incredible! Thank you!

Fly
courageouscoward chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I liked that last chapter very much. Oohohohohohoho Erik was being naughty. x]

Anywho, I can't wait for the 5th installment of your 3 part series. . Your updates make me happy!
xdark.flowerx chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
-drool-

That was hot!

Erik was almost molesting Raoul in front of Christine!

-rusn in cold shower with clothes still on-

XD

Oh yeah he made him blush all right

In both face and um...OTHER places

-caugh-

Yummy stuff
Erik in CT chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
OMG. This just keeps getting better and better. I was squeeling the whole time! I can't get the image of Erik & Raoul standing there so close out of my head.

You are an evil person!

I can't wait for the next part!

Erik in CT
whatevergirl chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
:O ... loving it! lol, I do love yor writing. (I think I've said about a million times before, but you have such a captivating way of writing) I'm very much enjoying your time series thing! :)
Andi chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Great fanfic so far. I love this pairing and you play it out wonderfully. Yay for kicking out Christine! Please update again soon.
PuppetofDreams chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Are you familiar with the band Breaking Benjamin?
Silverwind Fara chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter, this story keeps geting better..
Akaiba chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
WHOHO! Yeah! Go Raoul! You tell that crazy bitch to get lost!

sorry, i just really enjoyed this chapter the most. Erik and his inadvertant forwardness made me giggle, especially at the reaction it inspired in Raoul. Now all that left is for Erik to tie Raoul down, tell him the truth and they can make with the smexing and live happy lives. X3

Great job!

x
Akaiba chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
oh, so close Erik. Pull a littel harder next time.

Christine is so gonna get it, this is brilliant! XD Fantastic continuation, I love it!

x
Akaiba chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
KILL HER, ERIK! KILL HER AND STOMP ON HER!

*ahem*

Now i have that out my system...

I really liked this, I was unsure if there was going to be more but now I could do a dance I am so happy! X3