Reviews for We in da Hills, baby!
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
that escalated quickly... interesting though
heygurlheyyyy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I'm sorry, but this was too much. Please keep fantasies to yourself or with your friends.
RED Scout chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Okay, I've just about chewed my tongue off trying to keep quiet but...

Dear, I'm not being mean when I say this, but you really should re-watch the movie at least once. Hell, maybe seven or eight times. Get a really good feel for the characters. Think about how they would react in certain situations (and how they would REALLY act, not how you want them to act). Talk with other people about them (I volunteer as a sounding board; feel free to bounce ideas off me, ask me random questions, whatever.) And then try to write them in character.

Because, love, I'm not sure the characters were at all recognizable as themselves here. Again, I'm not trying to mean or insulting, just trying to help you to clean up your story a bit. feel free to email me if you want to talk/yell at me/insult my mother (I'm so y desperate for someone to talk to who's as obsessed with certain characters as I am that I'll take whatever I can get:) ) My email is

And believe me when I say I know the temptation is great to just write the story the way you /want/ it to play out, even if you know that the characters really wouldn't act like that; I'm guilty of it myself.
Placebo and The Funnytime Hell chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I couldn't even read more than a little of it. I skipped around, until I got to, um... "Mine!". The hell?

I think Lizard would have strangled you with your intestines, not had the hots for you. And since this is about real people, I would have been in the story, being the one standing over your stupid little blue face, laughing.

As I've also seen with your stuff... I don't know if she really DID flame you and you cried wolf to get it taken off, or if you just went wayy overboard with a simple criticism, but you decided to tell one of your frequent readers off in one of your SUMMARIES. I'm sorry, but you should not bite the hand that feeds you... or, in this case, can actually reads your bullshit.

And, in case you were confused, this is what a flame looks like. If I wanted to leave some polite criticism, it would be to change your penname to somebody else whose favorite thing to do in the whole world isn't to let little Billy to sit on his lap. Or in bed with him. Even the stupid "Mr." or "Mrs." then some fictional character's name would have been better.

Oh, I should also mention that only the feeble-minded submit a self insert, but I doubt you're inteligent enough to do anything but wail and bang your fists on the keyboard. Here's to you hopefully breaking it by accident at some point.

BTW- you should have written the more realistic version of a self-insert story. The scene where you would go up to Lizard and say, "Oh my GAWD, you are SO hot!", then where he would brutally attack you after ripping your intestines out and using them for a rope would equal hilarious. And the ending wasn't sucky, your plot was. Get it straight, dear.
Rome Beauty chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is shi.t! You write like absolute shi.t!

Nobody gives two about your self-insert! You can't write, so stop polluting Hills Have Eyes section with your garbage! This used to an awesome fandom until you put your abominations up!

No Flames? Even you know you can't write, and you know you will get Flamed. You will get no mercy from me!

Go back to school, learn basic English, and take your crap off of Fanfiction, lest I gouge out my eyeballs with a fork.

~ p2bF

p.s.-I hate it! I don't care that you gave my story a good review, there is no excuse for such appalling writing! LEAVE!
The Endless Rain chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I LOVE IT! I think I'll read it a bunch more times for the hell of it!