Reviews for The War of Haruhi Suzumiya
konaruki-kun chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
It's probably Mr. and Mrs. Tsuruya.
Xoraan14 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Excellent story. I enjoyed all of it thought it was quite sad to see a few of my favorite characters die at the hands of Sasaki and her henchmen.(Mori-san and Kyon's sister btw) Cant wait to see how it all turns out now that Tsuruya-san's parents are the masterminds of this all.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Overall rating:9/10
Melancholic Star Deadman chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
What's up, man? I'm from New Jersey as well, dude! Sadly, I moved to the nation's capital on my 13th Birthday, so it's a long story. So anyway, I love your story. I bet you watched the anime and read the novels. right? I want to create a story from the series. Here's the Plot: Kyon and Kyonko vow to protect their love/hate interests Haruhi and Haruhiko from Sasaki and Masaki with their SOS Brigade friends and find out more about themselves and their reasons for being thick in their middle school, provided they don't fall in love with each other first. So what do you think? Respond to me and give me your reaction to it, ok?
KeRose chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
The beginning of the end, hmm? That sounds like maybe another 3 or so chapters then. XP Looking forward to a Haruhi/Sasaki showdown. Eh, what happened to Kyon? Last I saw is that he got tossed by Tachibana, hmm? He better not be dead! / Anyways, good job and I didn't notice any grammatical errors. Keep it up and til next time! _

~K~( )
Someone chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Shouldn't you add in Kimidori in some part of this story? She is also a human interface for the Integrated Data Sentient Entity so find it hard to believe that she would just disappear in this mayhem. Although her powers are not known, she is at least somewhat Nagato's superior so she should be able to fight just as well.

Other then that, keep up with the good work on this story.
KeRose chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Can I say how much I LOVE this fic? I had just recently finished reading the light novels up till Vol. 9 as you had suggested at the beginning of your fic. lol I remember trying to read this like 2-3 months ago and I was clueless O_o. But now, this fic only further satiates my hunger for the continuation of the series! I personally think that you have the character down to the "t". Kyon's side comments are just sarcastic enough and not too philisophical like in other fics. Haruhi's hesitant acceptance of her powers was also a believable trait. Koizumi's fight sequence with Tachibana was also good. Ahh, Mikuru! X_X. Oh well, like you said, it was a necessary action and well done might I add. And Yuki,my fave character, you did well in the Suou battle. Need more "oomph" from her though like an epic fight sequence perhaps? lol (in my dreams _) And Tsuruya-san was hilarious with her smiley face masking the fact that she has more weapons than the government in her backyard. XP. Ahh, this review is getting too long. To cut it off, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

WhatDoYouMeanI'mDrunk chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
crap (

when I though you said seroius fic, I though you were gonna stick to the novel at least

this is really dark

ah well, I'll still read

it might be better
WhatDoYouMeanI'mDrunk chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
for god to mention this but

if Mikuru is only a year ahead of them, then she shouldn't be out of high school yet, she would be a senior

unless school systems in japan work differently
WhatDoYouMeanI'mDrunk chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
screw my last review!

for the first time ever, I didn't noticed there were additional chapters

I let you know my real review in chapter 6
WhatDoYouMeanI'mDrunk chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love it

a serious fic with Sasaki's group in it too is rare.

I like how you write Kyon here, he's still himself, but it really seems like he made progress since the beginning

when Haruhi kissed Kyon...

oh sh-! she really did that!

then it was because of Sasaki, which made more sense

but then is was oh sh-! again

she kissed Kyon beacause of Sasaki!

sorry for the mini dillusional mumblings above '

things just went downhill for Kyon didn't it?

you think Kyon would be more suprised by the revalations about Haruhi and Sasaki's feelings for him

honestly, I can't decide who to root for

I'm just gonna go back and stick with Yuki being kickass

love to see more soon

good luck
Kid chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
D Are you still working on this?
StarxFruit chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. The comparisons between Sasaki and Haruhi worked well; and despite not being super action packed, they kept me interested. I just don't understand why you have so few reviews \
The Jenx chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Oh, I don't mind you killing Asahina, it does have the desired effect... I'll be watching this with great interest, so by all means, update soon! D
Sasuke0099 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
: O I cant wait for next chapter! Please Please PLEASE Update soon I'm really getting into ;]
ZeroX1999 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
This is interesting! I hope you update soon!