Reviews for Fiyero, The Latte Boy
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Aw! This is adorable! Very nice indeed, JAS
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I loved it, haha! SO fitting!

nonya chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
at my school, we did this variety show, and they wierdified this song, so it was like, oh taylor the latte boy, and then he sang oh christa the stalker girl, you scare me!
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
So cute! I love this song, and your story was so adorable!
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very Cute.

As for why Fiyero is working at the coffee shop, that's obvious. Listen to this story. Fiyero caught sight of Galinda at a party one night and instantly fell in love, but he never got the chance to introduce himself because she was constantly surrounded by other people and never seemed to stay in one place for more than a moment. His attempts to attract her attention were noticed by one of Galinda's friends who said that it's a lost cause, the only time you can be sure of catching Galinda by herself and standing still is when she goes to Starbucks for her morning latte. Fiyero inquires more about this morning ritual of Galinda's, thinking that it would be the perfect way to meet her. Of course, Fiyero, being rather brainless, doesn't realize it would be easier just to go to the coffee shop at the same time as her as a customer and "accidentally" bump into her. He decides to get a job there and win Galinda over with free triple lattes, and the rest is history.

There you go. That's your explanation and your prequel. Go expand on that idea and write it and let me know when you do.
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 1/29/2009

Not a big Flinda fan myself, being a Gelphie shipper, but I do rather like this :D Kristin is a Goddess!
UGHAO chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
OMG! I love the song Taylor the Latte Boy!

You are awesome!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Not bad, it made me giggle. I love that song. Thank you. You forgot to replace "Taylor" with "Fiyero" quite a few times, though.