Reviews for From Innocence to Experience
twirob chapter 31 . 5/4
AWESOME ! Amazing little story ;) Thanks for finishing it of with Edward ;) Thanks for sharing ;D
bethabetha chapter 11 . 10/14/2020
so glad i found this story! i’m loving it so far, and i can only guess that maybe they were driving out there because william was taking alice to the reservation for protection from the creepy stranger? not sure if this fic has the same canon treaty between the vampires and the wolves as the books, but it would make sense if william knew about the wolves, and that they would protect human alice from a rogue vamp. either way, i’m totally hooked on this and can’t put it down.
Gemm13 chapter 8 . 4/7/2020
""i didn't smell you" but that would have just sounded creepy" is comedy gold
i died reading that
BurtonM1927 chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
Beautifully written; exciting, original take on Twilight. It is one of my favorites.
Foenix2phorks chapter 31 . 10/17/2019
This was a great take on the Twilight universe. I'm surprised that there's not more favs/reviews. Thanks for writing. :-)
Deadache chapter 31 . 6/27/2018
It's so difficult to find a good story like this. Good is an understatement.. brilliant! Thanks.
Ticcing Bat chapter 31 . 6/26/2018
so good xc
Ophelia85 chapter 18 . 1/15/2018
I don’t know you did that to Rose.
journalsandtea chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
rob and kris are supposed to be Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart right?
Rose chapter 31 . 5/24/2017
This was such a different take on the story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing!
helenemc chapter 31 . 3/7/2017
I don't remember who recommended this story, but I am glad I put it down on my to read list. It is such an unusual take of Twilight and I enjoyed it tremendously. Great story!
AcetaBells chapter 31 . 2/12/2017
that was so beautiful! ah thank you so much for sucj a great story! definitely one of my top ten! i'm so glad it was a HEA for everyone!
AcetaBells chapter 22 . 2/12/2017
oh goodness I'm just so happy that Jasper is okay and not dead ahh yes I can't wait to see how this story resolves! The pacing is just absolutely perfect!
AcetaBells chapter 21 . 2/12/2017
Is Jasper gone!? No no no no NO! I want Alice to have a happy ending! aaaaaaahhh 10 chapters left
AcetaBells chapter 19 . 2/12/2017
Your story is so great, just so great! I can't wait to continue reading it. BTW I'm so glad Rose isn't an evil bitch! She's just a normal character and I'm so happy her and Bella are friends. Ahh 12 more chapters to go!
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »