Reviews for From Innocence to Experience
Rose chapter 31 . 5/24
This was such a different take on the story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing!
helenemc chapter 31 . 3/7
I don't remember who recommended this story, but I am glad I put it down on my to read list. It is such an unusual take of Twilight and I enjoyed it tremendously. Great story!
AcetaBells chapter 31 . 2/12
that was so beautiful! ah thank you so much for sucj a great story! definitely one of my top ten! i'm so glad it was a HEA for everyone!
AcetaBells chapter 22 . 2/12
oh goodness I'm just so happy that Jasper is okay and not dead ahh yes I can't wait to see how this story resolves! The pacing is just absolutely perfect!
AcetaBells chapter 21 . 2/12
Is Jasper gone!? No no no no NO! I want Alice to have a happy ending! aaaaaaahhh 10 chapters left
AcetaBells chapter 19 . 2/12
Your story is so great, just so great! I can't wait to continue reading it. BTW I'm so glad Rose isn't an evil bitch! She's just a normal character and I'm so happy her and Bella are friends. Ahh 12 more chapters to go!
AcetaBells chapter 13 . 2/12
Kris and Rob huh? Kris short for Kristen?
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
I'm so glad I found this sweet - but mysterious story!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
Fantastic story. It would make great movie.
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Such a great story. I've read it before and it's still a total page-turner.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 31 . 8/14/2016
Thallium would you believe if I say I only heard of your story a few days ago? Well, believe it for it is the truth. Eight years, it took me eight years to find this precious gem!
I'm completely fascinated with this story and I couldn't put it down for the last two days, I barely performed my house chores before I could ran and be at the computer to read it.
From Innocence... is now one of my faves and I sincerely hope you could some day entertain the idea of coming back to our fandom.
You are a poet, your writing is brilliant and the way you twisted the canon plot and yet came out with such a fantastic story *shakes head* is nothing short of amazing.
I sincerely hope you can read this.
Thank you.
Halo221 chapter 31 . 1/27/2016
This story was so compelling and I really enjoyed the changes you made to the characters and the plot. However, somehow I don't really feel resolved with this ending. I don't know if it's the switch to Edward's voice or the way it's pure narration without any dialogue/interaction, but I don't feel like we get to experience this new life with them, but are just looking through a window or reading a letter, if that makes any sense. I know it's been a long time, but if you ever feel inclined, I think a couple futuretakes might be a great way to put in a little more sweet with the bittersweet. Just my two cents and only because I loved this so much it's sad to see it over. Thank you for sharing your words and creativity with us!
Halo221 chapter 29 . 1/26/2016
I don't understand why she didn't make a thing about "the creepy guy" instead of letting it seem like the Cullens were guilty
Halo221 chapter 27 . 1/26/2016
I'm so glad I'm reading this through after it's completed. This must've been a terrible cliffy!
Halo221 chapter 26 . 1/26/2016