Reviews for From Innocence to Experience
BurtonM1927 chapter 1 . 2/9
Beautifully written; exciting, original take on Twilight. It is one of my favorites.
Foenix2phorks chapter 31 . 10/17/2019
This was a great take on the Twilight universe. I'm surprised that there's not more favs/reviews. Thanks for writing. :-)
Deadache chapter 31 . 6/27/2018
It's so difficult to find a good story like this. Good is an understatement.. brilliant! Thanks.
Ticcing Bat chapter 31 . 6/26/2018
so good xc
Ophelia85 chapter 18 . 1/15/2018
I don’t know you did that to Rose.
journalsandtea chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
rob and kris are supposed to be Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart right?
Rose chapter 31 . 5/24/2017
This was such a different take on the story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing!
helenemc chapter 31 . 3/7/2017
I don't remember who recommended this story, but I am glad I put it down on my to read list. It is such an unusual take of Twilight and I enjoyed it tremendously. Great story!
AcetaBells chapter 31 . 2/12/2017
that was so beautiful! ah thank you so much for sucj a great story! definitely one of my top ten! i'm so glad it was a HEA for everyone!
AcetaBells chapter 22 . 2/12/2017
oh goodness I'm just so happy that Jasper is okay and not dead ahh yes I can't wait to see how this story resolves! The pacing is just absolutely perfect!
AcetaBells chapter 21 . 2/12/2017
Is Jasper gone!? No no no no NO! I want Alice to have a happy ending! aaaaaaahhh 10 chapters left
AcetaBells chapter 19 . 2/12/2017
Your story is so great, just so great! I can't wait to continue reading it. BTW I'm so glad Rose isn't an evil bitch! She's just a normal character and I'm so happy her and Bella are friends. Ahh 12 more chapters to go!
AcetaBells chapter 13 . 2/12/2017
Kris and Rob huh? Kris short for Kristen?
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
I'm so glad I found this sweet - but mysterious story!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
Fantastic story. It would make great movie.
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »