Reviews for Vivian's Tower
AsteriaLumina chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Amazing work as always! :) I enjoyed this immensely and am now curious as to the aftermath! I also love the touches of humour that was added in. Favorited!

-Tori
AsteriaLumina chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Auri.. where are you! You've disappeared for 3 years now D:

We need your updates! /3
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Mystical, so that's how Mercer get that staff and his curse. Fae siren? So Catie is some sort of a fae? I really excited to find out what Nimue curse for Mercer it seems that the first one already happen for he certainly killed Perthina but about Catie very cryptic. I think i will find more about it on 'Legends'.
Rosetta Penn chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
THANK GOD, an update. I thought you had died. Does this mean maybe we can expect an update sometime in the near future for Legends? I hope so.

Anyway, wow, that wasn't entirely the ending I expected. I really give me a lot of insight towards Mercers character. I mean he has to have remembered the curse upon meeting Cat, and he loved her anyway. It also makes me wonder about Cat..what exactly did Vivian mean I will "send to you a fae siren whose innocence and beauty you will be unable to resist"? Is Cat not human? Or did Vivian just mean that figuratively? And by "destroy" did she mean what has already happened to Cat? Or what is to come? I wonders. Either way, their future looks a bit gloomy.
Leila Data chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Aw! Poor Mr. Mercer. Of course he could succeed in that mission - but at what price? The foreshadowing/curse is saddening. :(

I love this story! Fabulous, as always! XD
Rosetta Penn chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Well, Voltigern continues to amuse me. And I love your description of Vivian/Nimue, it's sort of a classical fae description, but it still didn't seem cliche. Anyway I could really visulize her, so I HOPE this isn't goodbye for either of them.
Leila Data chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
I adore Mercer. I really do. You write him so brilliantly! "It wouldn’t do for you to be torn to shreds by a girl in a transparent dress, would it?" LOL!

I also adore this story - I do believe this is one of my favorites of yours. Very well done, and I can't wait for more!
Ladon's Breath chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Quite a fascinating story. I've always been fond of the tales of King Arthur so this story becomes even better to me. I like that Nymue/Vivian can't discern Mercer's thoughts. After all frustrating the Lady of the Lake must be a pretty high accomplishment. I wonder what Cat will have to do with later chapters... Anyway, nice job especially on portraying the faeries.
Rosetta Penn chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Aww, I just love Vortigern! He's almost cute in quizzical faeish sort of way (though honestly I picture him looking exactly like David Bowie in the Labyrinth). And oh oh, Vortigern and Vivian were responsible for Cat? The plot thickens.