Reviews for Bitter Strokes
loved it
Darth Kottaram chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Well done!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Omg, that was the BEST way I have ever seen where Harry tells someone his sons name. I really really really loved it so much. Thanks for writing it. You did an outstanding job. Later dude.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was a great story!
Henry Plantagenet chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This is one of of the few fanfictions (or maybe the only one!) in which Harry and Snape reconcile their differences without losing their dignity! Great job!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Canon pairings and decidedly abusive naming of children aside, this was very interesting. I like Harry's perspective and admittance that he hasn't behaved admirably either.
etherian chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Wonderful!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Another fantastically original story. I'm so sorry I missed them when you first published.

I shall correct that now.
rbackwards chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wonderful, and welcome back. You tied up a loose end that most (including me) overlook. You made a character I dislike very sympathetic and every word of this was believable. (Except when you say that Snape treated Harry as an antagonist to birds.) I very much liked the watercolor vs. oil comment, and the idea of the right-to-condemn idea. It was direct and succinct and sharp and moving. Well done.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is good!

(*_*)
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Well done! I like your writing of Phineas. "Now he knew that he didn't hold as much as a match-stick to the acrid poison that inhabited portrait number thirty-three" is a great line.
Clovergirl22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
very well done. I like the idea behind here about the portraits. Harry coming back to talk to Severus...well done tho.

~CLovergirl22