Reviews for What's the Word? Rebound
bjq chapter 8 . 3/20
AWESOME
Bondopoulos chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I can't believe that I didn't read these sooner! Great job. Love it for both LoVe and MaDi. IF ONLY the show had ended this way!
nonhalema chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Loved it
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Hi, i just wanted to say that this is the first real Mac/Dick story that I have read and at first i didn't know if i would like them as a couple. But your story definitely made me a fan! Thanks for such a great story!
yllektra chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
That was amazing bb!

It was sweet and fluffy staying true to the show i loved the bits of convo from the show you kep and everything worked beautifully!

nice work!

you know i have never seen Dick in that light... But you are making me like him so much!
Katarina26 chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
Two endings! That's like getting 2 pieces of cake and one has zero calories LOL! (OK that made more sense in my head LOL)

Aw Dick being chivalrous and defending Mac when Logan and Veronica came to tease her - sweet! And then comforting her - even sweeter!

Screaming match between Mac and Veronica - brilliant idea my dear :D and the shower scene...the sex must have been mind-blowing LOL

“Oh hush Logan. You are just jealous that I was louder.” I could just imagine Logans jaw drop! Priceless

Excellent wrap up!
Jenn6891 chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
cute ending.
Mancy chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
lol cute i liked it
madilover chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
This was just great! I totally loved the shower scene! Great job once again! :)
lovely35 chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
love your fanfic

I really love this two couples. I wish the shown hadn't been cancelled.

Great writing with great detail

Thanks for sharing
Katarina26 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
You were right I really liked the last chapter LOL! The whole story is just amazing :)

Hot sex, interesting and funny dialogs, and last but not least - fluffy end LOL!

Excellent!

or make a sequel.

something.

pretty pretty please!
madilover chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
I totally loved this final chapter! The fight with Logan and Veronica was great, especially since it ended up so well ;) I LOVED Dick deciding that he was going to make Mac scream louder than Veronica. LOL. That was hilarious! :) This chapter was just sweet and totally hot! Great job! :)
lovely35 chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
great fanfic

Thanks for sharing
Mancy chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
amazing like this story is awesome omg! you wrote this beautifully and i hope you come out with another MaDi plus a LoVe fic combined it would be amazing because you are so good at writting fic stories lol anyway my fav part was when Dick threw the pilliow and it hit Veronica hilarious
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »