Reviews for Revealing Secrets
Tokozoph chapter 46 . 9/8/2016
FOR NOW... ok i got u. Haha i was gonna havea heart attack to be honest. Jejeje . I LUV THIS SOOO MUCH!
Tokozoph chapter 44 . 9/8/2016
That sucks. Toph tells him that she did mean it ,for him to leave her alone. He leaves and she's lone crying in the middle of the street. Qhile everyobe at the party is going on, ... THEY BOTH messed up, but toph was too stubborn to try...
BEAUTIFUL! I luv it!

"And the world kept turning"
( That sentence made cry alil)
Blueheart 16 chapter 46 . 11/1/2015
oh come on I lovr your story but please the ending didn't disappoint
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I love Toph
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I ship ToKo so much
zataralover12 chapter 46 . 9/17/2012
it was good at first but worst ending ever expected better
Ruby of Raven chapter 46 . 3/25/2012
Ha! I loved it all! Great job! ;)
AnimeRoxx chapter 46 . 8/13/2010
I loved this story! But I didn't really like the ending. Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm just telling you what I think. I really did love this whole story, except the end. I wish they would have ended up together! And, if you were wondering, that is what made me dislike the ending, except the kiss! :] Keep writing!
Mad-Malice chapter 19 . 12/28/2009
O_O

wow! :O

Zuko and Toph freak dancing..!

XD

I'm still having trouble imagining Zuko drunk and now freak dancing LOL!

Amazing story i could'nt stop reading until now though... it's like 1 a.m. right now... _

Even thought you might have a few mistakes here and there it's... whoah...Just plain awsome :D

And now you just inspired me _

can't wait to read the rest of the story! :)
existential-despair chapter 39 . 12/20/2009
i already hate jackie... is she just supposed to make toph jealous so that zuko and her with go together? i hope so cause i hate her and whore-ish attitude XD lolz
existential-despair chapter 34 . 12/20/2009
wait who is wong again...hold on trying to remember...ug my memory fails me but who toph gonna go with? zuko yay XD lol
existential-despair chapter 22 . 12/19/2009
o wow katara thought they lol XD that was kinda funny when they were drunk lolz
existential-despair chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
gosh zuko is so nice he should just say no to mai o well it relly good so far i like it !
A711owner chapter 44 . 11/2/2009
Great chapter, although i sometimes feel like im missing parts of the story

probly me just forgetting some of the parts
tigershadows chapter 43 . 10/18/2009
continue please! :D i've started this story today and has read it non stop! the story has ended on a cliffy! :C