Reviews for Justice Who
Corona 1 chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
you are a genius! i love you! I've been looking for a Doctor Who/ Justice League crossover! i love it! please update soon!
Miles333 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Please update soon! :D
Kyer chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Very unexpected considering the Master between the death of Gallifrey and meeting The Doctor/Jack/Martha was stuck as a human in the extreme future.

But hey, what's a little thing like continuity between Flash lovers?

Write on! :P

(Gads, I am having the most horrible time typing today. Fingers are traveling everywhere. Backspace key is my friend.)
Miles333 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
OMG, I need an update! Like, NOW!
Miles333 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Another exciting chappie! -
Miles333 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Oh, NO! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Miles333 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
I feel sorry for the League, finding out that their whole world and everyone they know is just a TV show. 0.0 You know, I wrote a short story sort of like this (though not featuring the Dr. Who peeps) when I was younger. Hm, maybe I should get it out and take a look at it...
Miles333 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
*ROFL* Poor Wally.
Miles333 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Seems like a good chapter, though I'm not half sure what's going on... lol
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I've heard of Doctor Who before, but I've never really watched the show or read any fan fics that have to do with it. But since this is a Justice League crossover, I thought I'd give it a shot. :) Anyway, the prologue seemed pretty good.
Kyer chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Jeez... for a man whose supposed to be in total control of his emotions, Batman sure is being a...oh, there is no polite word for it. However, it is canon because one of my favorite scenes is when Bats reveals Flash, Superman's and his secret identities. Right after that, Diana makes a sweet comment about Wally and his hair. Immediately, there is Bruce interrupting them, looking like he wants to gut Wally for the high crime of gaining Wonder Woman's favor. Cool under pressure my eye! lol!

The Doctor is acting rather shameful here. That's sort of canon too, as he hates goodbyes, but really. It seems downright cowardly even if he does believe this dimension doesn't exist. (I don't go with that, btw. The Legends universe was due to the mind of a demented mutant. Yes, it COULD be a powerful mental alien manipulating the Doctor and Rose here, but I prefer to think they've just slipped sideways into an alternate dimension that's just as real as theirs.'s Tardis. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

It's a pity it doesn't look like Flash will get to see the inside of the Tardis let alone travel in it as he seemed to be wishing for. I have a feeling that she [Tardis] would like his mind a lot-being quick like her and childlike innocent. Tardis always struck me as rather motherly to those she deems worthy.

Of course, this means Batman would be getting some burnt fingers for abusing the Doctor and Wally. Hah!

Well, that's not really fair of me. Batman does care a lot for Flash (Witness the horrified look of Lord Batman in Better World when he thought Flash was dying on him), he just hates to show it.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Bit sad how much of a pain in the neck Batman's being, since he's my favourite superhero, but then, I haven't watched this particular series. I like all the characterisations though, they seem pretty believable. It's good that you're not focusing on too many characters, mostly doing the Doctor and Rose, along with Flash and Bats - this is because you need to focus on plot and all that, and stories become too thick otherwise. You've done it all to scratch, although I'm wondering what's going to happen with Rose and the Doctor now. Very intriguing.

Kyer chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
I've always wondered just how the sonic screwdriver works sometimes. Yes, sonic, but in a case like this, was it undoing a bunch of wood screws all at once? (Not a denigration of your fic...I've often wondered this in the show itself ever since Pertwee brandished his and started spouting stuff like 'reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.

Instead of an arm, maybe Flash was gassed instead? Just something about the arm didn't sit right if Lex was by himself there. Gas would work because Flash or another Leaguer would not notice it with the fire smoke until it was too late.

Batman is being really a pain. The awful joke at the Tardis's expense makes me want to feed him one of his own batarangs.
Kyer chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
You know, Luthor's arms must be getting awfully tired holding up the Flash for over a month. He's not super strengthified yet...I don't think?

This is frustrating. I still can't find anything on Starcrossed other than itty-bitty clips that mostly center on Hawkgirl. Oh for a detailed episode summary, but Wikipedia doesn't allow those-damn them.

That said, please tell me how Bats ended up saving Wally's life there? (Unless the Doctor was actually referring to a later episode. I know he saved Flash's life in Flash & Substance, and helped with the Speed Force disaster, but not sure what the Doctor was referring to. Still trying to watch all the eppies! (Hopefully before Boomerang stops showing them.)
Kyer chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
heheheh...Almost forgot that The Doctor can be as annoying as Wally at his worst. Man, I wish they weren't going on hiatus for a year. Or that Tennant wouldn't go and NOW decide he wants to quit the role! (Love Ten, but don't really like the actor playing him. Sure, Patrick Troughton was no Mr. Prude either, but sheesh.)

Why are they upset about their dimension? Whose to say they aren't real and the Doctor isn't? Heck, whose to say we writers/readers are real? God knows I'm sleepy and not feeling terribly all there at the moment. :P