Reviews for You’re Awful, I Love You
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh wow...

That was fucking FANTASTIC.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love this. Have to hurry cause my laptop battery is almost dead, so I got four minutes or less haha! I just wanted to say that I loved this oh so very much, and I loved how you described Dib's thoughts as constantly being at war with each other, bipolar and OCD, it was genius, I see myself doing that now. Man, why haven't I read this before1? It's so wonderful! Most fav it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Not commenting on the story here, but on your ending Author's Note-yes, that makes SO much sense. 8D I can now watch the show with a better understanding, lol.

Hearts, -oh wait. This is anonymous. xP
HettyBobcat chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh wow. That was great! Absolutely great. I loved it. :D
Invader Cotton chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww this is so cute and I really liked how you wrote in Dibs POV, because he thinks and speaks like I think the real Dib would. Zim seemed in character, too to me, so good job on that, I love it when ppl stay in character when writing a fanfic.

Another thing I liked was that your fanfic just seems well it makes sense! It's really hard to write a fanfic with a love/hate theme, so some ppl just let their imaginations run wild and don't think about the show, so that it isn't Invader Zim (or the show you write your fanfic about for that matter) anymore.

What I really wanted to say is that your story is great in so many aspects and I love it _ I even added it to my favourites!

I'm gonna go and look into your other storys now!

Biffel chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love this! It's so cute..god job.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Surprisingly cute and coherent.
ahming chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I don't know what posessed me to cross over into the Invader Zim area of this site but after reading this let me assure you I am glad I did.

The story itself was awesome, but the writing put me flat on my back. Excellent job! I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Gia's Soul chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wonderful. Pure and simple.

Lovely writing style, and this is one of the first happy ZADR fics I've read and liked.

Well done, and thank you.

- Gia
Christatheman chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Stepho, my love!

Very well-written. But, that's what I'd expect from you, my worm-baby.

Oh, I love the title, of course it has to be after our new favoritest song ever. I can't stop watching the video. XD

Oh, ZADR. I love you, so.

Umm... Write more? D

And Gub tells me you're writing Nny/Edgar... Are you are you are you? I'll love you till the dawn of time if you are! Oh, and come over soon. I miss you again, hoe.

prettilitTLepoison chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was very VERY well written! One of the best introspections I have read in a long time! VERY, VERY GOOD! I loved the line at the end;

“But humans are animals,” Zim stated in a matter-of-fact manor.

“Yes,” I replied, “but we like to think that we aren’t.” I added a half smile at the end of the sentence.

Very interesting perception.

Overall, I loved it. Props!
BananaSpice chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
OH i never thought of that before ...

I guess i need to pay more atention ;D
kikki1546 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
So cute ZADR rocks!
AMX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
_ This is one of the best ZADR fics I have ever read. It was well written, and it had a solid plot.

Nice job! ;)