Reviews for Akatsuki's Halloween
Kasumi456 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Wow! this story was Hilarious!

I can't believe Deidara actually wore a pumpkin costume, that was funny _

PS Was Deidara still wearing the tutu when Tobi dragged him out of the base, I hope not
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
"I hope Freddy gets you." That was clever. lol*infinaty. And in ToboeDeidaraLover's words; Oh. My. Jashin. That was funny! -)
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very funny. lol*infinity. I wonder if I could get that video off of Konan. Hidan in a bunny costume, Deidara as a pumpkin. Good mental image, life is good.
Dani The Ace Of Spades chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Wow... nice. but i feel sorry for Tobi... poor tobi-samma...
souhoku chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Aww...Deidara got scared? LOL! Really, the Akatsuki isn't all that scary :P Poor Kisame too :P

Anyways, plz update!
greenpanic6 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
i liked the last part with hope freddy gets you
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
hahaha*sob* poor Tobi T-T
Dani The Ace Of Spades chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Oh, my gosh... That was interesting to say the least...

And flipping hilariouse at the most!

Poor deidara-san and the disturbing mental pictures...

Por kisame... Jaws is a good movie...

And now, the best lines of the chapter!

(“Who said that it was in your place to punish him?” Pein asked.

“You did. Last night.” Sasori said, trying to lie his way out of things. Pein sometimes had memory lapses and it worked to the others advantage.

“I did?” Pein asked. “I don’t believe you.”

“You did. I have a voice clip.” Sasori said, taking out a tape recorder. Everyone blinked, trying to figure out why the heck Sasori carried around a tape recorder. Sasori glared at them all and hit play. The song Butterfly by Smile D.K. came on and Sasori pressed multiple buttons at once, trying to make the recorder shut up. He didn’t succeed in anything besides turning the volume up.

“Yes. I definitely. Said that.” Pein said, trying not to laugh like everyone else in the room, except for Hidan of course. Hidan was singing along.)

That was the most awsome part ever! okay, mostly because that would make hidan seem Alot more funny than he acctually is.

other than that... Please continue! this is awsome.. and may i suggest Tremors for a movie choice, perhaps?
greenpanic6 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
the last part with sasori's tape recorder was funny i think i want to carry one around too
souhoku chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
LOL! I'd hate to be in Deidara's position in the beginning of the chapter-when he was in his pumpkin costume with water absorbed in it :P
Dani The Ace Of Spades chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
That is so... HILARIOS! (yes i know it's spelled wrong...)

I could actually see tobi trying something like that... maybe... Up date soon!

(laughing insues as friends are told of the tale of hidan-sama in a bunny suit.)
greenpanic6 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
i hope that the gobblins don't get tobi
souhoku chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Haha! Goblins? Tobi is funny! And poor Deidara! LOLZ and poor Hidan! Getting blown up! Oh well, he'll live! XD

I loved it! It made me laugh! Especially since I just finished watching a Horror movie:P It kind of calmed down the atmosphere:P

Anyways, you're not going to update soon? Aw...why? :(

Well, update as soon as possible please and thanx! _
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
wow this was so funny i loved it but the only thing is try not to make tobi to silly