Reviews for Sa Bum Nim
riesling chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I loved this story for so many reasons. There was a precise simplicity that was underlying every detail and it only helped make everything you wrote seem more real. But there was also a complexity that was hidden in the details of Hwoarang's growing relationship with his instructor that was addicting and absolutely thoughtful. I can tell that you spent a good deal of time with this story and I want to thank you for that; you told this story exceptionally. I will look forward to reading more from you in the future.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
A very interesting piece. I barely find any stories regarding Hwoarang and Baek's first meeting so this was nice. I also like how you incorporated the Hwarang of Silla into this. Nice :)
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Ahh, Hwoarang's past xD This was a really good fic. I loved Hwoarang's defensiveness, and the 'Hwarang' thing. Hwoarang's appearance at the end was the best part for me, loved it. Baek's characterisation was perfect. Nice one
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Beautiful. Its good to see Hwo WITH Baek for a change, as opposed to Hwo and WTH-BAEK-IS-MISSING-FROM-THE-SCENE! nessness. And stuff XD

"In the morning, Baek woke to find the apartment empty. The blanket was on the couch, the towels were hung to dry a little clumsily, and everything else as it had been. Sadly, he noted his business card where he had left it and, with heavy heart, saw that the food was left untouched. So much pride, he mused. He could only hope the youth had made it safely to wherever he was staying." - For some reason, I really liked that paragraph. It made me really frown and stuff, y'know? :\ The "So much pride" bit was lovely, it really topped it off.

All in all? Great job. Seriously.
Thordisx chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
VERY WELL WRITTEN I ENJOY THIS ONE SHORT DEAL YOU POSTED...ITS GREAT TO READ A STORY BEFORE A STORY IS TOLD:-D IT EXPLAINS HOW IT BEGAN SINCE NAMCO DIDNT DO A GOOD JOB ABOUT :-D KEEP IT UP
20 | « Prev Page 1 2