Reviews for Survive
Niphuria chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it!

And hope for Toby...that part was so sweet! :)
Nefereu chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very nice! I like it! Love the intense emotion in both Jareth and Sarah! Well done!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Sucks to be Sarah in this fic. I think the transition between Sarah the successful guardian and author to Sarah the crying lump on the floor wasn't explained well. If you had them living precariously from the start or perhaps you had an aunt or uncle (on the step mother's side?) trying to claim Toby and despite everything the courts thought the other a more suitable setting for him, that might make more sense than the trust fund running out and her having no money because taking care of him was weighing her down.

Jareth was spot on, though. I liked your depiction of the throne room getting remade whenever Jareth was startled into noticing it.
Eternal Outsider chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Really awesome story!
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
T_T

Toby wasn't rescued!

And he didn't make the wish.

That's depressing.
RavenclawKB chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I loved it! Oh dear god, that was so sweet! That's so depressing though, too, I mean really, do you just want to make Sarah suicidal or something? But it was perfect! And I must say, throwing another Bowie song in was fabulous, nobody, as you pointed out, will ever be quite as perfect as David Bowie is, not in all of time. Thank you for such a lovely story!

~ Kat
JarethGirl30028 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
WHAT IN THE NAME OF JARETH'S HEART COVERED BOXERS! I love you. Red mine, read mine! lol you don't have to. I love yours, though.

more, more!
AmericanWoman chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I enjoyed this fic, but I hope you continue it far enough to let us know what happens to Toby. Sarah will never be happy knowing Toby's out there somewhere all alone. :(
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very nice for your first time, I really mean that. I can remember my first fic and it was crap, but this is excellent. I've never heard of that song though, now I guess I'm going to have to go listen to it huh? _ Keep up the good work!
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very interesting chapter. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
LeavingSiteSoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is your first story? Wow, it was really good for a first-timer! It was so sweet. Poor Sarah! Dang those court officials. It's guys like them that make me glad I've never gone to law school, or even had the desire to go to law school. I think you portrayed Jareth pretty well. Crying . . . I dunno. A bit much, but it was moving enough to overlook it. Maybe you should do a sequal about Toby wishing himself away and finding his sister has become Goblin Queen. Anyway, loved it! Keep up the writing! Keep your Bowie CD's safe from that violent muse of yours.