Reviews for Feed Your Head
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
"Oh God kill em now too. Scrapple, ugghhhh, glurgg. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Blegghh.

Great story. Funny as you.:)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
cute. really cute.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
L-O-L

Boy... it was quite amusing. Mud-wrestling Winchester-style! YAY!

You made my day. And the star-wars bar. Dean's just mean. But that's what I like about him... annoying his brother to beyond.

Cool!

Lee
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
:) :) I stoped at the first part, reread it like 4 times and then when the images became too much continued reading the next parts.

Star wars...use the force Shammy... :) Shammy, I can so picture Dean saying Shammy.

Good fic, lovely images ;)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Really good humour story here. Love a little brotherly banter, and LOVE drunk Sam, lol. Awesome!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hey Kris - I've finally had a chance to read your story, and it was excellent! Loved it! Love Bobby in this. Keep up the great work, girl!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
LOL! Loved it mate!

Dean's such a ba*stard eh? Hehe!

Nice little one-shot, with plenty of humour and no angst. It's nice to read something like this once in a while. Refreshing!

By the way, I've been spending the last few weeks working on the sequel to The Pantomime Horse so keep your eyes peeled.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
“You were too slow with the matches Sammy-boy and I got the mud wrestling lesson.”

LOL! this is excellent
ShadowMayne chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hahaha. That was so well written! I loved the opening - with Dean running around in the mud. Just a great read.

Keep Smilin' :)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is awesome, I like the banter and fun fighting between the brothers. Dean telling Sam to detail the car. Dean taking them to a Star Wars bar and getting them drunk. And the next morning Dean being fine and Sam having the killer hang over. Loved it. Hugs, Vonnie
friendly chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
nice job.. that was good..
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hey Kris,

Awesome one shot crack fic! Particually loved the star wars themed bar, Dean's crack about the darkside taking on yoda was a highlight for me. Have to admit yoo that I loved reading Dean get blotto for a change.

You proved me right girl! You did amazingly well on something that really was way out of your comfort zone.

Will catch you soon,

Gill x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hehehehehe. Very good. I really enjoyed it.
rosie3107 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
LOL, just what I needed after my first day back to work Kris! I just love the thought of Sam and Dean wrestling in the mud-wish Kripke would let us see that LOL!

I can only imagine what mut have been going thru Bobby's mind when those two showed up at his place looking like they did! And I would have made them hose off outside.

Now that bar sounds like my kind of place-STAR WARS-LOVE THE MOVIE! (Sammy's definitely big enough to be Chewbacca)

Oh mercy, I felt so sorry for Sammy, he was so blitzed and got the hangover to go with it too!