Reviews for Unwanted Memories
RoseyDevlin chapter 22 . 4/15
It was very sweet and touching, i really liked the scene before Sasuke and Sakura were almost dying :,) Actually i thought Naruto would bump into Karin to ask her help to track Sasuke and Sakura cause it was weird that Karin only came once and then she was gone, oh well.
RoseyDevlin chapter 18 . 4/14
friggin Karin came and automatically ruined everything -sigh- he told Karin to leave cause he doesn't want Karin to hurt Sakura, cause he knows Karin is super crazy over him and if Karin were to hurt her then Sasuke woudn't hold back and would kill her v.v thats what i think
RoseyDevlin chapter 13 . 4/14
Nah Sasuke wasn't OOC, if thats what it takes to save her then he would do it, thats how i see. I remember the same situation like that in Kaze no Stigma where the guy had to use mouth to mouth in order to give her the cure cause she was unconcious herself and it was the only way to save her :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 12 . 4/13
Omg your such a meanie, you keep sacrificing Sakura, she again started to recover and then you do this T_T
not that i don't enjoy it but this has been happening a lot already in this fic xD Don't keep breaking my heart like that! :c
RoseyDevlin chapter 11 . 4/13
Aw hell no, i can't see Sasuke actually killing Sakura, if he did try he would stop cause he cares for her too much T-T sometimes i wonder what would have happened if Naruto and Kakashi hadn't arrived to save Sakura from Sasuke...surely Sasuke would feel sadness, emptiness and guilt if he did succeed. I imagine Sasuke crying over Sakura as he holds her dead body, he realized it too late just how much he loves her...they could have had their happy ending with their daughter Sarada :,( im happy we got a happy ending in the canon manga tho cause that scene is too heartbreaking...
RoseyDevlin chapter 5 . 4/12
I love the badass Sakura new jutsu, the fight is so exciting 3 so far i love it
TheGoldenElf chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
You know... From all the sasusaku fanfics I've already read, it was the most beautiful Love confession by Sasuke ever!
kittylv3r chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
kittylv3r chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
Love this
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
Ohhh what a lovely story! Liked it very much D
HappyDeathFairy chapter 22 . 12/12/2011
That was really interesting! I like the cute ending a lot! :D
cat 102 chapter 22 . 9/7/2011
Well thought out story. I didn't think for a minute sasuke was occ, great job with that. Overall I enjoyed reading it, I could picture it happening:) I looi forward to reading more sasusaku stories from you, once again, Great Job _
le.invictus chapter 22 . 2/28/2011
I just Love, Love, Love the ending :DD
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
you could have at least let sakura smack him a bit. i felt sorry for her... anyways good story
GeeBreezy chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
omg i luv dis story i actually cried when dey almost died but all i can say iz dat i love ur stories

i think u should make a sequel out of this :D