Reviews for Reality
Bolo42 chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Wow, this is really an amazing, original piece!
Eqgz chapter 27 . 10/11/2009
Wow. That was- wow.

Beautiful build to a climax that was satisfying in every way and written with a knife!

The action of the final battle was not only well-paced and exciting but the moves were driven by the various character's individual capabilities and personalities- and it all came together seamlessly.

You kept all the original characters true to their natures while introducing new and characters that were just as complex and fully fleshed-out.

Your story also perfectly captured the "tone" of the classic Digimon adventures which is something that most fanfic authors (including me) either don't attempt or fail to achieve.

I was entertained and affected by each and every chapter and the ending gave me that prefect moment of satisfaction that is (for me) the hallmark of good storytelling.

You should be very proud of this story!
Lord Pata chapter 28 . 10/10/2009
Well, what can I say? I enjoyed your fic all the way from beginning to end. You sure know how to keep the reader wanting to see more and more

I always have liked all your fics, I remember when I read What Digi-Women want, the few songfics you had where Patamon and Gatomon sang like that one called Immortality, I even have that one saved on my PC

I will be pending to see more from you, I just saw you posted that side story fic about AneiRenamon, it will be interesting to know more about her

Great work again my friend, and keep up the good work
Lord Pata chapter 26 . 10/9/2009
Woo! Amazing! Impressive! A really epic battle scene!

Man you're amazing when it comes to writing, you rock!

Angemon sure came in time to keep Angewomon from crashing after she got blasted

I really can't wait to see the next chapter it will be really interesting
Lord Pata chapter 25 . 9/18/2009
I sure was missing your fic man, it sure is been a while since you updated

So Darkdramon has a human soul within him? but how? when did that happened? o.o

I laughed with Angewomon lecturing the general about the cigar lol
Eqgz chapter 25 . 9/18/2009
Wow! Now, THAT is one hell of a twist!

Very evocative writing for the battle. The joyfulness of Angewomon and Angemon in the middle of combat is dead-on.

It was worth the wait- but the wait WAS torturous! Eagerly anticipating the next chapter.
Eveser chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
This a good story, but I'm not a huge fan of Gato- and Patamon so it's not really catching my interest, sorry.
Eqgz chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
Oh, that was friggin' awesome! I can't put my finger on the exact reasons but the chapter filled me with eminent satisfaction.

BTW, I loved the line, "She vanished into her own shadow."
Lord Pata chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
Wow! the big battle is starting, this will be so amazing, Biomerging was a great touch man keep it up!
Eqgz chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
Another chapter, hurrah!

The little description of Gatomon's expression when she speaks to Vrykolakasmon before she leaves is a brilliant character bit. Also some very clever bits of dialog throughout.

The air battle was a very polished and fun bit of writing. Very good descriptions, which painted very vivid pictures in my mind as I read them.

All in all, a very exciting chapter- and it looks like the next one is going to be even better!

Oh, and something I've been meaning to ask for ages now but keep forgetting to do- can you tell me the origin or derivation of AneiRenamon's name?
Aster Selene chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
OMFG *love*

*fangirl mind unleash*
Lord Pata chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
Amazing! really impacting this, poor Millimon though, I hope she lives, Vrykolakasmon sure will find enough force to defeat Darkdramon

I laughed with Angemon, Angewomon and the pilot, that scene was so funny lol
Lord Pata chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
Wow! Amazing, Lilamon got what she deserved

I was wondering when you will update, I so love your fic, I also liked the part where AneiRenamon launched the card at Greame, that was amazing
Eqgz chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
Very nice! For a chapter that's mostly an extended fight scene, it was very well paced.

And Lilamon's thoughts at the end- very poetic. Almost made me feel sorry for her.
Aster Selene chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
I always liked the Tamers concept of D-Arc, so it was a nice touch xD