Reviews for Monophobia
sorakun9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aww! what a cute little story! Great job writing it!
XIVTheBloodedTheif-Axrin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
:) That was very cute . . . Although I would assume that Namine is to mentally young to know how "Sleep with you" would be something perverted. And no I'm not calling her stupid I'm just looking at it logically, she's not been out of her enprisonment enough to know it and I doubt Kairi's memories would withhold that information.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aww Demyx is lovely, isn't he? *Hugs him*
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
-Slobber- Yay more Demine! Man, it's good to read a fic of this lovely pairing...I love this pairing, and I think I'm loving it even more. I do, however, wished that it was a bit longer...But it was sweet! I usually hate fluffy stuff, especially when it's not done properly. But this was so cute. Ii loved the line 'I'll be your sunshine!'. So Demyx, I think...he's so 'OMG-I-ate-a-bag-of-sugar-and-I'm-going-crazy!' sometimes..well, I think he'd be like that...

Ugh, Sora and Namine, though...Yuck...(one of my most hated pairings) Though it was a Demine fic! So yayness.

Anywho, great job. I hope to see more fics from you about this pair.
Ybs chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
oh oh oh! What a cute story! Love it to bits. I like the way that Demyx is such an older brother to her.
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw! Short and unbelievably sweet! A wonderful, squishy fluff that definitely had me smiling. Like the other reviewers I've never seen this pair, but I love it now!
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
YES. Demyx/Namine! I love you! And it was so cute, too! This is what makes Demyx awesome. He can be squishy like this and get away with it. Huzzah for Demine (never heard that one)!

FAVE.
Slice of American Cheese chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I belive I have found a new favorite pairing because of you. :3 I love it!