Reviews for She Walks in Beauty
East of Fenchurch chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love this fic, it finishes off the story so well. The TV show was all about Fletcher for me, that annoying fop Byron just got in the way.

Belated thanks for writing.

Kim.x
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Another of my favourites, Siggy - always wanted to know what happened next!

You inspired me to write one of my own, maybe I'll get round to posting one of these days. :)
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was just lovely. So filled with passion but also I think the longing he felt being so far from his wife. Thank you so much for sharing. Will deserved some more of his story told.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Ah, after that conclusion we should pass the cigarettes around, even for those of us who don't smoke. M, a life-affirming and deliciously profane erotic interlude in the servants' quarters, and it's so right that Will and Anne Fletcher should live to have the joys Byron never deserved!
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Have just managed to watch 'Byron' so at last I can read and review!

Terrific stuff, you've done really well to catch their characters and speech from what is really not a large amount of screen time. Excellent smut as always and a perfect coda to their story!
gally1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh Siggy, another of your little musings that I have only just found. Am putting you on authour alert now so that I don't miss anything else.

Loved it, the programme did leave me wondering what would happen as soon as Byron had died, whether he would get back with the wife or not and this is a very plausible outcome. Brilliant, as always.

x
Molly Hunt chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was lovely Siggy -witty,fluffy, smutty and soapy. William -in -the- bath has long been a fantasy since seeing the film!
Good Friday chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Excellent! I always thought Will Fletcher was more interesting than Byron...
magpie25 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
He'd waited a long time for that! I loved it. very nice smut, very well written.
clownish chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Fantastic! Loved every second of lovely, smutty William Fletcher.
Lucida Bright chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Golly gee - how do you write so fast and so fluently?

Lucky old Mrs Fletcher - am so green...