Reviews for Altogether Different
I'd love to read the next story. I'm intrigued.
momsboys chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
great story
Regina Falange chapter 61 . 12/8/2013
I'm SO glad I decided to check out my favorite authour favorite stories...Now, your story has entered to my all time favorites. Compelling and beautifully written, Kelly is like a fresh breath of air, just what House needs. I fell in love with her character since the very beginning, hoping she'd find her way into his House's heart. I'm happy she did. Again amazing story, I'm off to read the sequel :)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
I never thought Amber's death was House's fault. He was stubborn to not get in her car, but she was stubborn to get on the bus with him. He saved her life on that bus and she never even asked if he survived the accident. Wilson was a selfish prick for asking House to do the deep brain stimulation and in reality he was always more concerned with the reason they were together than why she was sick. Wilson was sure that House was having an affair with Amber and THAT was why he wanted to know everything that had happened that night.

For those people who thought House 'owed' Wilson for this, they would need to acknowledge that if House was responsible for Amber's death then he was also responsible for the bus drivers injuries...completely ridiculous conclusion. This entire 'friendship' is so one sided it pains me to watch it...all I know is that if I had a friend like Wilson, I would have walked away from him YEARS ago...

This is a truly amazing story...I hope you have kept writing...I will check your profile and see if you have anything new posted.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 60 . 1/26/2012
In Hiding, you've done it again. Great story, let me repeat myself...great story. No boring chapters, everything moved really well. The only thing I worry about for poor House is that past/present seasons have proven that HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE. Every time he improves/or tries to improve his life (Meaning,Half-wit and Softer Side) one or more of his "friends" immediately works to shut it down. Personally I always thought that David Shore could have written Wilson off the show with his incredibly callous stomp-off in Dying Changes Everything. What an ungrateful chump. I always think back to season 1 "Histories" where Wilson lies to get House to take a personally charged case and at the end House follows Wilson in the cold to sit and let Wilson talk and just be a friend to him...and then the very next week Wilson is forcing House into "Detox" for no other reason than to prove his own point (which House unfortunately is the one to pay for)...all these Doctors and none of them know the difference between "JUNKIE" and "DEPENDENT"...House was right Wilson would kill a diabetic, considering INSULIN and VICODIN do the same thing for the person who needs it ...allows them to live. Oh well enough of my rant. Great Story...I'm going to your profile page to see if there are any more treasures for me to read...bravo to infinity.
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
love it.
Diva In The House chapter 61 . 5/27/2010
Okay, so...I got a chance to finish reading this today. :)

I am in love with this story. It's such a simple little tale of two people who start to find healing with each other, and it's so beautiful. I didn't even mind the Cuddy references, although I do like that you have him realize that Cuddy isn't the one for him (I feel this way as well-I'm almost strictly a House/OC shipper).

I could ramble on, but I'll leave it here. This story was simple, spare, and beautifully done. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Diva In The House chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
Just dropping you a note to let you know that I found this story, love it, and am only putting it down because it's way past my bedtime. :)

Will give a more detailed review when I get to the end. Thank you for sharing this with us.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 60 . 2/7/2009
good chapter but personally I would've rather gotten a new chapter of the sequel. Next week it'll be a month since the last update...
The Dauntless Indianna chapter 60 . 1/8/2009
Bonomania chapter 60 . 1/8/2009

Yaay, Wilson!

If the prequel is anything to go by, I can tell this is gonna get good! (Not that it isn't already...) Ok, it's gonna get REALLY REALLY SQUEBLY good.

As you can tell, I'm excited and looking forward to the next update. XD
Extraho chapter 60 . 1/8/2009
i've just read all sixty chapter, and i'm imressed. i realy love it you really take your time with developing the characters and thier relationship - which is great fun to read. im looking forward to more!
The Dauntless Indianna chapter 59 . 1/7/2009
I can't wait for the sequel, Wilson's going to be very confuzzled.

incongruous irrelevance chapter 59 . 1/6/2009
Loved the story and your portrayal of House. Eagerly awaiting the sequel )
Bonomania chapter 59 . 1/5/2009
*Hands you a really big, super sweet cookie*

I've been following this from the beginning, and may I just say, WHAT A RIDE!

I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Now, I'm very much looking forward to the sequel (especially as it has Wilson in it).

Brilliant last chapter. It made me smile XD

Thanks for writing this and adding some drama to my internet-life lol. xElsx