Reviews for My Big Loss
King0fn0obz chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I thought not naming the Pokemon, the professor, the three best friends, the mother, and the trainer of the Pokemon is bad, but other than that, it's a great story.
MetalPrincess13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh man, this story made me cry. My boyfriend's guinea pig has been really sick and we doubt he'll make it through the day since he's stopped eating and drinking. It's so hard since this little guy helped me get through the loss of my own pig and my dogs and helped my boyfriend get through the loss of his dog. It's such a universal concept, everyone can relate.

You wrote it really well - simple and to the point but still effective. I liked how you didn't use a lot of details, it actually makes it that much more powerful since it allows for that personal connection. The timeline was a bit short but the stages of grief were accurate and believable. Excellent fic overall.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I am sorry about the loss of your doggy. I know how painful it can be to lose a pet. I've never had to put any to sleep, but the losses were just as great. I know you will never forget your doggy ever. I will be praying for you. Could you please read and review my stories too?
Dominik chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
... I am crying... so sad... yet... I just can't stop reading it! it is beautifal...
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was sad...but good
rubyminuszero chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
My Husky, Cheyenne, has liver cancer. I just found out last week, and I was crushed. I got her from the Humane Center, and loved her since the minute I saw her. I may have only known her for a few years, but she still means so much... She's somewhere between 13 and 15 years old, so she would probably die in a year or two anyway, but now she has between two weeks and six months. I only hope I can make it through my big loss. It kinda comforts me that many others feel my future pan. Kudos to everyone, my friend. Kudos. Aw, geez, I feel like I'm gonna cry... And it takes a lot to make me do that... You've helped me a lot with this. For that, I thank you. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.

rubyminuszero, 1702 hours, July 28, 2008
maripinkkirby chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This brings tears to my eyes! Well written, great job!
ShadowKing1988 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OMG, that was by far the saddest thing I've ever read.

I commend you on being courageous enough to post this, even if it invoked painful memories. I think one of the best ways of overcoming a loss and dealing with the ensuing grief is to let your emotions out as them come.
srgeman chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow. It is a universal story, considering every one has experienced a loss in their life. You want to do every thing you can to stop it, but their is nothing you can do. The thing is, once you come to except it, things do get better. Not back to the way they were, but better.