Reviews for The Doppelgänger Effect
Sezony chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Are you ever going to update? Looooooove this story. Wonderfully written and A/H with the height difference taken care of? Nearly impossible to find. I really hope you haven't given up on it.
Sezony chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Pleaaaaaase update! By far the best Artemis Fowl story that has Artemis meeting up with everyone years after the books. Everyone is so in character and you write the techno-babble perfectly! And it's A/H! Even better! But its been three years since the last update... do you plan on continuing this one? I really hope you do.
2whitie chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
When are you updating?
Jolinnn chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Great story! You have an really extraordinary writing style and a very good insight on the original character Artemis. I love the witty dialogues and can't wait to read more about this mysterious case!
I hope you didn't give this story up, because it's a lovely piece of writing of which I'd like to hear more.
Jolinnn
Nanners chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
been a year and a half since you've updated...:(

is this still going? or will it be scrapped?

it's quite well-written and very interesting, i hope you can find the time to finish it.
Nanners chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I'm enjoying this fic a lot, it really bears a strong resemblance to the actual books.
2whitie chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
I really like this story, and every1 is IC please update!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
I honestly feel as if I'm reading a real Artemis Fowl book with his fic. It's been a year since your last update though so I'm really hoping that you haven't abandoned this story. Please update soon!
summerful21 chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
This has to be one of the best artemis fowl fanfics I have ever read! It's absolutely amazing, and although (judging from ur last update time) it looks like youve abandoned it, please continue it! PLEASE!
Claw chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Exciting! And that kiss is just *whew* - a terrible cliffhanger to do to a reader.
Chtulhu chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Ach. Not fair. Come back to us! Finish it! Finish it!
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
How can you leave it at that? Oh, I LOVE this. Please, I beg of you, update? Such wonderful writing, perfect characterization, and an insanely addicting plot. My goodness, this is perfect! :]

-Baak
Valerie3 chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
I want more! This story is really good. At first when I found out that Holly would be changing species (temporarily, at least) I groaned, "Not again!" But this story is different from others. Yes, I can see you do have a plot to get the two together, but at the same time there is a major plot that is actually really interesting.

I can't wait to find out what you have in store for the story. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be good. And I'm sure like all the other readers of this story, I'm dying to know who the look-a-like really is. And why she kissed him. That got a chuckle out of me. And a really confused expression. But anyway, update, please, and soon!
Lli chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
Ah, the perks of being too lazy to sign in last time. Now I can do it again!

All I have to say is: More. Please?

Seriously. There're so few really fabulous stories in this section that it should be a federal offence for this one not to be finished.
MerryMee chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
SURE we review! This fic is one of the best, and maybe the best, I've ever read! I feel like I'm reading a true Artemis Fowl story!

I just have to say something: Monaco is very OK for parties, but the Roussillon... There's *nothing* in the Roussillon, except a bunch of horses and crazy people who talk in a strange way. And slowly. Next time, send them to Paris, would you? Paris parties are to die for. And I mean it.