Reviews for The Truth About Heaven
Carat532 chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh my god! I legimately cried so hard! It's so beautiful! You're an amazing writer, don't let anyone tell you any different! Remember, if you ever want to write a second chapter, I'm your number 1 fan, and will read it the moment I get that little notification! Thank you for existing so you could write this! Your wonderful!
-Carat532
kiki chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
usually i am not much of a reviewer but i have to say it brings me to tears every fucking time... you are amazing!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh... I was reading this while listening to Hurt by Christina Aguilera. Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry. This was so emotional, you are an amazing writer, I am so close to crying... gosh... give me a moment. I hope you have other stories like this, because this is beautiful.

- Random Reader
(a.k.a. FangirlyWithYou)
back chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
"as i see bella and her twiches... there are her guardian angles the only things shes seeing is something or someone shining in the light very very very very shining in the light so as she stares its edward in the light skies standing there saying this is " what i am , you may exsept or keep" but as watching this its like

why stand in the sun you will burn but he shines very light in the sky instead but as readers point of veiw

i agree with you on that i just wrote this and it like what the heck did i read lol but i just wrote this because half of this is part of the movie and its what you missed when you supposly " wrote this but take care

" HUGE FAN OF BELLA & EDWARD !"

TEAM EDWARD
BloodRose chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was so beautifully sad, so full love, loss, sorrow and peace. I wish you could have continue with the one - shot to know what was Edward decision on either to stay alive or die. I love you, everyone!
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was painfully beautiful.

Thank you for leaving it here for us to still read.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow.- different from anything I've read from this time frame.
Great job!
rupunzel0703 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Girl I have no idea how much I love ur story's ! I love them do much they're freaking awesome ! Every story have a speciality on its own I live them all I really cry when u write sad story's like this one pls keep writing don't stop writing ! It's gods gift to u ! So pls keep writing ! Good luck !
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was very beautiful! :) I cried! :'( but I absolutely love it ...
My Spirit chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really love this, its so sad! it great!
Kathylove chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You made me cry like a baby all along... yours one of the best histories i have ever read about a dead bella, you are amazing!
sorry about the crappy english, im just learning ;)
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awwwww, so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
AWESOME
Skweekers chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Truly amazing.
sparklinghaledecullen chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
"I want this, my Bella. I want you. I choose you more than breath, more than life"...
U know, I was crying... I really loved it, it's perfect...