Reviews for An Assassin's Journal
demyxFAN chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This is awesome! Are there more chapters in deviantart?
9837281933210 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I love how you write.
Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Ah, interesting thoughts. I have to say that out of the three, it was the first chapter that I enjoyed the most. Thank you for posting and I hope you update soon!
Nieki chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Yes, me again. What can I say? Your writing is too good. This time, I'd thought to leave a review for each entry, but again the narrative just sucked me in and there was nothing I could do but keep burning through the chapters.

You write Altair even better from the 1st person POV. It's easy to imagine this would be some sort of extra thingy you can actually find somewhere in the Animus-it's that believable.

I do wonder, will you write Ezio as well, once the second game has come out? Somehow, I don't think he'll be as reflective as Altair, or as wise.

Safety and peace. (Yes, I am stealing the Assassins' lines now. I'm an insane, obsessive fangirl.)
Lisilgirl chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
This is off to a great start. It's incredible the level of depth that he's going through, thanks to you! :D I always liked imagining the scar had a crazy bit of story to tell...GREAT JOB!
Sera22 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
I think it is like all your other stories. Nothing new...

*cough* Yeah.

Never have you disappointed me with your new chapters! Keep up your good work!

One of your biggest fans

Tyleet85 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Well said, well written. You have put words on many of my thoughts regarding Altaïr. Good work.
whiteironastrid chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow, awesome vocabulary. :D

And very well written... I love it!
Taerga Live chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh My God, it's you! (Hasn't been on in a year or so)

Still love the story!