Reviews for Reassembly
Guest chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
Okay, now you're just making s**t up. We have a machine that fixes dark curses - that just came out of nowhere! - and of course the machine *must* have such a weird requirement as to need a youngest son of a red-haired family to assemble it (like everyone just *happens* to know a red-haired family with more than one son!)! Why didn't we ever use it before?

Then, having a woman bound in the time turner was weird enough - but now she communicates, exactly when we need new info! - and she has potions she keeps in her diary! (I don't know how you keep a potion bottle in a flat book) - and of course the potion and spell are just what we need right now!

Sorry, between having a few thousand characters, a woman stuck inside a time turner, a fox demon, and Remus having a gay relationship with one of the thousands of characters who all just happen to have 3 or 4 Masteries each, I'm wishing I hadn't started this story. I'll go check if you've written anything else that's more to my taste.
Pat chapter 22 . 10/10/2016
I'm only finishing reading this story out of a sense of determination. You've got TOO MANY CHARACTERS in it! I absolutely do not care about how they're related to each other, or even what happens to most of them.
Dude1231 chapter 32 . 2/12/2016
You must keep writing this amazing story. I love it so so much. It is so well-written, so fluid and so interesting. I would beg for more of this story if I hadn't already.
Dude1231 chapter 17 . 1/30/2016
Love the story. It is very interesting and well-written.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 32 . 4/26/2015
please tell me you plan to continue this or put it up for adoption
caligo-lux chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
ugh...really there i thought YEAH severus/harry bonding time and BAM you pull some OC out of your hat. why? she is not at all necessary for the plot of harry and severus bonding as family. You didnt even got her a fleshed out history with him or more her possible reintroduction to severus. I mean couldnt you just have gotten the character into it when harry and severus would have gotten over the rough stuff without using something so ludicrous as getting sealed into a timeturner.
Maralle chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Neat like your take on the Dursleys.
Spottedmask12 chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
Beth5572 chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 32 . 6/11/2014
More please:)
JWOHPfan chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
Neat twist, awesome!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
WHHAATTTTT! That was so under hand, and Slytherin, and I thought with all the girfs you might be one...hmmm...Sev, is the best, LUc. dont die! Pouts is harry/luc slash or is harry with a girl...hmmm? I love the story I hope luc makes it , and TOM I SO GOING TO SMACK YOUR BUT IF YOU HURT LUC! GGGrrrrr. Anyhow I do love the story, and do hope to see more from you! Thank you,
Slytherin/ Sora Malfoy
CopperHillsGrizzly2010 chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
I really enjoy this story, but I would like to see more of Veron and Dudley. Maybe what happened during that Christmas break that changed Dudley's opion of Harry.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 30 . 5/23/2014