Reviews for Reassembly
caligo-lux chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
ugh...really there i thought YEAH severus/harry bonding time and BAM you pull some OC out of your hat. why? she is not at all necessary for the plot of harry and severus bonding as family. You didnt even got her a fleshed out history with him or more her possible reintroduction to severus. I mean couldnt you just have gotten the character into it when harry and severus would have gotten over the rough stuff without using something so ludicrous as getting sealed into a timeturner.
Maralle chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Neat like your take on the Dursleys.
Spottedmask12 chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
Beth5572 chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 32 . 6/11/2014
JWOHPfan chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
Neat twist, awesome!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
WHHAATTTTT! That was so under hand, and Slytherin, and I thought with all the girfs you might be one...hmmm...Sev, is the best, LUc. dont die! Pouts is harry/luc slash or is harry with a girl...hmmm? I love the story I hope luc makes it , and TOM I SO GOING TO SMACK YOUR BUT IF YOU HURT LUC! GGGrrrrr. Anyhow I do love the story, and do hope to see more from you! Thank you,
Slytherin/ Sora Malfoy
CopperHillsGrizzly2010 chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
I really enjoy this story, but I would like to see more of Veron and Dudley. Maybe what happened during that Christmas break that changed Dudley's opion of Harry.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 30 . 5/23/2014
more please:)
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
miui chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Really enjoying this story. Different approach to any other i have read. Very original and excellent plot so far.
Nanchih chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
OUCH! "both of them's hands were tied." Proper tense: "both of their hands were tied." Not important except as a detail, but your writing skills are good enough that it shows up.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
so making this my fav this has been bloody awesome to read keep them coming
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 26 . 5/18/2014