Reviews for Winning

Xx
Kagi Neko chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Bloody hilarious.
palmalfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
hahahahha! this is amazing! it's believable yet full of smutty goodness :)
Z chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
"-SHIT!"
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
fantastic story
Angie chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
K I REALLY like this one! Love the twist at the end and the plot is hot and has an actual story, which u don't find very often. PLEAAASSSEE write more Harry/Draco stories! Omg. I was like. LMFAO at the SHIT! too funny, seriously u should consider going professional! U could write excellent novels. All the little details made it very believable, like the characters would really do that. One thing I can't stand I'd when the characters are phony, ur just AMAZING! Keep on keepin' on! 3 3
Toxic Irresistibility chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I had to reread this. So I could again sink into my shameless pool of Harry Draco goodness. This fic is pure awesomeness. Very well written and..described. Your writing really brought this one shot to life, which is why I nearly fainted into my computer when they brought each other off ;)

Draco delivers some truly evil barbs in this story. Not that I'm complaining; I find that Draco really lives up to the 'Draco' standard in this. And Harry does return the favour.

PLEASE write more. More in this series. Or just HD stories in general! :)
consultingstarkofmischief chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
this story was so inspired. It was bloody briliant.
romantically.apocalyptic chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awwww...i LOVED loved LOVED this fiction ) Great job and i enjoyed your writing. I would love to see more added to this to make it a full story but, alas, i must settle for this. Very good job!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
love it! only wish there were more!
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
he he he. Sequeal would be GREAT, BTW!
Nenne chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
So funny! I really enjoyed this.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
amazingness
EdwardsLily chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
SHIT!

My cousin posted this on my wall on facebook, which was of course awkward because all our relatives are on, but whatever. I read this and WOW. It's fantastic. I bloody love it.
EmMcD Black chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Bravo.