Reviews for Semi Charmed Kind Of Life
tibetan mastiff chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
finaly prue realizes phoebe needs her!
tibetan mastiff chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
phoebe's right
Tanhay chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
I want to read very much your story. Please update.
Tanhay chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
It is hoped to continue? Your story is beautiful.
Tanhay chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
I love stories with Prue and Andy. Thanks a lot. I'm waiting for a sequel.
Sandy chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
One of the things I like about teenfics are the different aspects on the sisters' relationship with each other and how the writer progresses them since typically they don't have their powers and aren't being drawn together that way. It's nice to see them as regular sisters having some normal bonding. I can't wait to see where you take it from here.

I thought the conversation between Prue and Andy was definitely fitting for everything that was going on and I don't think it slowed the chapter down. At least not to me. I like how Prue actually admitted that she missed her mom to Andy as she typically avoids that topic in the show. I hope Prue starts hanging out with Andy and her sisters more since she quit cheerleading. Update soon! I eagerly await the next chapter.
Sandy chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
I loved that Prue and Phoebe finally got to some kind of truce/understanding with each other. I hope Piper can get into in the next few chapters as well.

Can't wait to see what Tom does next and how everyone reacts. Update soon! I kinda hope Andy will punch him at some point lol.
Val chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Great ! Love that bonding !
WyaRose chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Quick update! Love it. Oh to be 17 and sleeping at your maybe boyfriends house *sigh* You write it well. Keep it coming!
WyaRose chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Yay for the update! I miss the Phoebe/Prue interaction in this chapter but I do love Andy. Perfect set up for them. Loved it and can't wait for more!
Ren Victoria chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Prue kneed Tom right where it hurt, yeah!
WyaRose chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
I love love love the Phoebe/Prue interactions! This story rocks, please keep updating! Pretty please?
BeaEvansPotter chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hello there, you're doing an awesome job with this story, you know that?

And THAT is why I'm here... *gets down on her knees*

PLEASE, UPDATE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? *awkward grin* We could share some ideas, maybe. But I'm so looking forward to seeing this story finished! [2]

BEST FANFIC EVER
xcgirl3 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
cant wait for the prue/phoebe moment. updte soon please!
crs529 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
this story is gettin good
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »