Reviews for All Part of the Plan
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love it so far. it's a breath of fresh air really. i like how you made Aeris/yuna! thanks for the story so far, and i can't wait for the next update!
kelseywazhere chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is really interesting! I cant wait to see what you are going to do with it! Update soon please!

Apollo's Hymn chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Awesome story! it's really interesting. Please continue.
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I think I like the old version more so far, but this ones good too. It would be nice if you had both, but that's up to you if you want more then one version of the same story on your profile. Having Yuna be Aerith back when she was a nurse made a lot of sense to me since Aerith just seems to fit the part so well, but Yuna seems like she'd do better causing mischief. Love to you for the story. I'll be looking forward to reading more to see how this goes. Bye.
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So... I like it. Very good job. Although it'd have been cool to read about how Axel actually got out, but it's good all the same. I still can't wait to hear the rest! Update soon! I need it!

NightRaven13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009

DO continue soon what you must for your is YOUR story afterall...

I think someone on this site put it best when they said "Write and update for the sake of telling a story...not for the reviews...cause' if that's what your writting for then you're just a review whore." was something along the lines of continue soon...I loved where you were going with it, but I understand how watching the movie can totally warp your mind beyond the realm of imagination! (Lol...sorry...its the Batman nerd within me

Anyway...good luck with your revamp then! I'll eagerly wait for the new stuff!

KittenOfTheShadows chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
This story is turning our great! It's a good balance between using elements from the Dark Knight movie, but staying in a realm of originallity at the same time!

I actually find myself thinking it's almost like a Gotham without Batman, really.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Jayrin Paige chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
Such a sadistic Axel.. And that's a creepy tale. 'Fucked him better'? ... -disturbed slightly- XD;; Well, I'm most certainly interested in where this will go. :D What is ickle Roxy afraid of?
xXShadowXKissedXx chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Love the whole Axel Joker thing XD

I painted my face like the Joker awhile ago oh the fun XD

Great story so far keep up the good wokr XDD
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Y'know, normally I hate the ones where Axel's a complete bastard, but this one's really interesting. Like the English teachers all say 'create a hook and reel them in'. I haven't actually seen DK - mother saw it and was mentally scarred so I couldn't go - but now I really want to. Maybe I'll rent it for a movie night or something. But keep writing, how on earth does Roxas consent to Akuroku? Or maybe he doesn't... *shudders*
mei lynn 64 chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
wow. this is a kick ass story!. i'm hooked. which is why i waited till now to leave a comment!XD can't wait to read more.
reeby10 chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
i feel bad... this is a review for the past like 3 chapters XD

so this fic disturbs the crap out of me quite a lot but i love it! i really cant wait to see where you go with it! (i havent seen the movie yet so if its something to do with that i havent the foggiest XD) but yes, i absolutely love it! :D
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Ohh! So dark! I love it! : D!
NightRaven13 chapter 5 . 10/16/2008

CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! If ever there was a story with a DEAD on impersonation of the madman that is the Joker, ladies and gentlemen this is it! This was beautifully written! I went crazy (Not Joker crazy, thank the lord) when I got to the end of what you have so far! You MUST continue! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SO!

-NightRaven 13.
sana-chan9 chapter 5 . 10/16/2008

ARGH. why did he JUST cut his eyes out? i would've done SO MUCH MORE. eh...hehehehe

-evil grin-