Reviews for The Happiest Day of My Life?
Ashmn chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Implying Misty doesn't marry Ash
Inb4 people who don't understand ending
Snowflake-Lady chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwe the ending is so sad, i would be crying if i was a normal girl but im not so its just sweet and sad at the same time i love this heart warming story, I really love your work!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
._.

*whimpers and burst into tears* NOO! POOR ASH AND MISTYY! At first i thought the groom wasnt Ash, then i thought it WAS Ash, but then you answered my first suspicion by adding that last part. ;_; THAT WAS SO SAD! I almost cried! That was SO well done, i absolutely adored it!
GuitarRocker18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I hate you so much right now, you better right something to make up for this
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
no offence but i didn't understand the ending
bonkaki chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
*dies*

I LOVE THIS.

*adds it to faves*

OMG. I LOVE THIS.
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Good story but who did she marry? It's sad yet good.
Migelina chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
mhm what happened to the whole ashXmisty deal hmm?

i come in here expecting my favorite pair to get married, ash and misty, but no you have to wed misty off to somone else!

you better make me happy next chapter!

please?

(oh and by the way, im not really angry)
Darkness.Is.Ever.Shadowed chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw... So sad... Poor Ash... (cries)
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ah, so Ash wasn't the one who go married, I knew it, figured it out from the beginning. Other than being predictable, this was great! I was surprised you updated so fast! Loved it, hpe you do more!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml -EVAN AAML
Adle-ami chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Woah.

It really made me cry ;0;

ANOTHER CHAPPIE!

Looking forward to it ;)
ThyOtherSide chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Lmao man I am SO pissed lol... Anyways awesome job! You left out absolutely NO details at all and the grammar and spelling is 100% correct! It was hard not to envision the story as if I was watching it in front of me on my HD Sony Bravia TV! Lol sry getting a little sidetracked hehe good job and keep writing!
swimming-toon-lover chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
WHAT? I totally didn't see that coming? Who did she marry then? Gary, Rudi, Danny? Crazy. It was good though i must admit...very good.

STL
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OOh I love this! And here I was this whole time thinking that Ash was the groom! Good start and can;t wait to see what's in store for these two!