Reviews for Strays
Vikteren chapter 1 . 5/1
Does anyone else get the image of batman chaseing the joker while riding in a flying car? and the joker's reaction.
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
How the hell did the Ford Anglia get to Gotham?
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ohmifreakinggosh that was HILARIOUS.
At first, I was kinda confused what this had to do with HP - then...
Oh gosh - how the HECK did the Flying Ford get there? You'd think s/he'd run outta gas or something...
LOL. Awesome little drabble. Would you consider a sequel wherein Ron (or Harry, since he's Head Auror by then, or maybe whoever's in charge of the Muggle-something department [successor of Mr Weasley]) and pick up the car?
That'd be funny.

Ever Hopeful
-Rayne
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I laughed so hard reading this. You did a great job with it.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nicely Done!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMG... LOL. this was cute and funny.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
At least we know the Ford Angelina is in a good home now. The Weasleys would be happy to know that I'm sure.
sergris chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is a funny, cute oneshot. Thanks for posting.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love it, awesome job, Harry, Hermione or Ron should have come at the end saying 'Bad Car!'that would've been cool.
C Elise chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
very very funny!
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Bruce Wayne, Batman, taking in the Weasley's car because it's sentient is something I can see him doing. Especially since he does have a tendency to take in strays.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
holy cow what the? how did you even come up with this thought? You must have a wild bunch of bunnies running around. Was very funny and origional I must say.
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh, excellent stuff! A very nice little idea!
minlin chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I can say, in all honesty, that this is a pairing I would *NEVER* have thought of. Brilliant!

I'm glad that Batman decided to take the Anglia in.
heartstar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love this it was so cute how did the car get over the ocean did it fly? lol
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »