Reviews for Touched
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I just about melted at the mushiness! _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I think you just killed me.

One moment, let me check my pulse to make su-

Yep. Yeah, I'd say I'm a little dead. You should know better than to attack people with such feels! It's dangerous!

Seriously, though, that was AMAZING. One of the best fics I've read, actually.

So, yeah - gonna go and reread The Host now and cry over WandIan. :) Thanks for writing this fantabulous fic!
Lady Gaara 69 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was cute. Been trying to wait to watch moive, after reading the book. But thought, what the hey was in Blockbuster Wednesday, so I picked it up. Watched yesterday. Liked the movie, and loved the story between Ian and Wanda. Even when she doubted that he really did care about her; and that those feelings were only for Melaine.
Shadowed Violin chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That was beautifully written and so wonderfully full of fluffy feelings. Made my heart throb. Wow... (:
fitriamstk chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
oh my... this is really touching! It touched me in every possible way... what a lovely story to be read! Thank you for writing this!
Jazmine chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Would you mind if I used this for a different fan-fiction? It's not related to The Host, this is just so good for wedding vows. I probably won't use everything in this note. I'll give you credit, and a link to your profile and this note itself.
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Uber cuteness! loved it!
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is so romantic & something Ian would definitely say!
Uchiha-Dani-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
My Gooooood! I'm in love with this fic! x3
The feelings of Ian were so well described taht i almost felt them on my own!
Congrats! :D
hisdarkdesire chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
aaaaaaaaaaahhhh...yes...
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
O'Wanda feels THROUGH THE ROOF. Aww. God bless you!
rayanhassan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
omg i just hyperventilated . I also imagined him saying that. you are amazing you drescribe things so well :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I was seriously squealing out loud while reading this. So amazing. Who wouldn't want someone to say these exact same things to them? I know I would melt.
yay chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
So much fluff! That's really sweet!
Kiki Sparks chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was adorable! Ian is absolutely perfect!