Reviews for Fourth Dance
Tachibana Midori chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
It's been a long while since I last read a fanfic from this fandom which gives me so many feels. I'd say that I love love the title, so much. You poetically described that cracked, horrible scene lodging in the young captain's memory as hopeless as hell, which nearly suffocated me. Just as I was engulfed in such a choking feeling, the ending with a minor touch of a new hope, like a glimmer of light in the darkest night, at last relieved me somewhat.

"You're not like them."- Because you've fully realized what you've lost mean to you and what despair tastes like.

"You're not like them."- Because you survive.

Toushiro survived, in his blackeded world. After the flames licked up everything he'd once cherished the most. After his life was also burned out along... In his blackened world, undiluted angst and rudderless despair were being dissipated by a flickering hope and undying comfort from one another, little by little, the memory of the fire which once incinerated everything would fade away. The first snow started to fall in his blackened world, dancing all over the sky, covering and soaking into the burnt-out surface. Quelling his fear and pain, the fourth dance... was reviving.

Again and again, I'd say that I love love the title, so much.
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
i love this! An angsty feeling with a hint of hurt/comfort
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You signed off "ever hopeful" after writing a story like that?
loveruki chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so good and this is the first fanfic that they didn't make rukia weak you should make it a multi chapter. plz
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great work on this. Nicely done.
Crystal-Clear Hope chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
tht waz good

rlly good
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yep that sounds like Momo as much as I hate that girl I do not wish death on her because it would kill Hitsugaya

BUT WHY DID YOU KILL BYAKUYA YOU EVIL PERSON!
dethangelx chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow.. It was simple, but very nice.. :)
Icicleriver22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
please continue the story i really want to keep on reading this story!
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Awesome! -
Motif chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very Drama, angst and sad. T_T
Jabulous chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
wow, i really love this! it reminds me of phil roth. gj and hope to see something new from you soon
shogi chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ah, that was very beautiful. I really loved the contrast between fire and ice; that was lovely imagery. Well done! I really enjoyed that!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 7/30/2008