Reviews for Fourth Dance
youshallnotpass chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Brilliant. Simplistic and brilliant.
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This was so sad T_T. I liked the poem you put at the beginning, it really gave me goosebumps. I don't know what else to say. It was SO (x324923859909800) good...Aizen killed by Rukia, haha! And Hitsugaya's pain...*swallows lump in throat*. The title is also interesting, may I ask how you came upon it?
dittomochi chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow...your story had left me speechless for I have no idea what to comment except wow...I believe breatheless would be the word but it does not describe well my opinion about this story. Yet I must say it was very poetic and deeply emotional. I loved it a lot. Continue soon please
BlackBelt chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
;; S-So sa-a-a-a-ad! T-That was really sad! But beautiful and emotional! But so sad! Poor Rukia! Poor Hitsugaya! (YAY FOR HITSURUKI!) But it was just...heartbreaking!

You did such an amazing job! This was incredible and full of emotion and just beautifully written!
whisperedspell chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very well written. I liked the fact that you didn't try to embellish Hinamori's, Renji's or Byakuya's deaths. I wish it wasn't a oneshot; it would make for a great story. Thanks for writing.
Kimihaine chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
that was beautifully done! it's beautiful, really, loved the whole plot!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2