Reviews for Daddy
aww so sad yet sweet.
Kaity chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I wanted 2 cry. :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
awww, a little tawdry, but still very cute and sweet. at least they made up. thank you for giving charlie an actual character. he's so pointless in the books.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
not what I expected from summary, much better. Nice that they were able to get closure before Charlie died. nice bit of code between Alice and Bella.
Hyper active girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
WOW SO Sad. ;(. I feel like crying. I am crying now. Boo hoo...
yueyuuko chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this is sad...

and it brought tears to my eyes partially because of the melody in piano i was listening to and because it was really sad...TT_TT
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Amazing job. I love it.
Lady Saruman chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw this story was so touching; I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look at Charlie the same way ever again T_T The wedding was funny though. This was my favorite part:

Smiling innocently, I cut an even bigger slice and stuffed into his mouth.

“Swallow,” I hissed at him.

“Bella...” He pleaded.

“Swallow!” I hit him in the gut. He swallowed, coughing as it went down.

Ahahah I can’t imagine Bella hitting Edward, unless she wanted to get a bruise on her wedding day. And him throwing up on the side of the road later…hilarious.

I do wish Charlie hadn’t gotten drunk though. After hearing his daughter was dead, that memory of saying he never wanted to see her again must’ve haunted him, the whole time, and when she finally came back that was when he finally chose to die – relieved of his guilt and died in peace. Cute story though! You do have quite a knack of writing heart-wrenching stories. Heh. Nice job!