Reviews for JxHQ: CompareContrast
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aw, gotta love Harley here! You write her so well!
FortuneRed chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw, this was cute. I like it.
enakoritsi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw, sometimes it's nice just to take some time and enjoy a little story about Harley and her Mr. J.

This was a great story, and one of my favorites by you for sure. It had many different elements and feelings for the reader to pass through, even though the length could be deemed somewhat short. I went from sweet (the actual concept itself, the Mistah J doll), to pity (losing her doll, crying with the shots), and in the end, to the...I can't think of the right word. Not confusion, but...I suppose there isn't a word that can fit when I'm looking for. It brought about the pondering this pairing always does, due to the violence and its effects, the exponential adoration, and yet satisfaction by the story's finish.

I felt it personified a bit of the heart of the pairing, and I just adored reading it. :)
Ms. Blank chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
very nice. I love how you seem to understand Harley.
QueenOfDarkComedy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I know it's short, but I hope it helps. :)

Perfect idea of showing who Harley Quinn and comparing that to who she is now. I love how you set this in Arkham Asylum; it's as if the walls of the Asylum themselves are narrating the story.

You always know exactly what's going on in Harley Quinn mind. Even if she's not speaking, you keep her feelings and emotions very open to the reader in the context of this story.

What I found most intriguing about this story was incredible it flowed; like a flowing stream of water. The farther the water travels, the better and clearer it becomes. The whole entire story seems like it really is taking place in a dream (as you've suggested when you said "Like a dream", or on a higher vibration.

That's the truth. :)

Critiques, Advice...Etc.

I felt that the story could have been a tad longer. Not too much. I think what you've wrote here is superb! :)
AFY chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I enjoyed reading this. It was just really fascinating to read at just what Harley goes through in one one-shot...