Reviews for Had I not seen the Sun
fanka77 chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Not bad! Different approach but quite good!
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Jack you devil.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Jack and Kerry. Hope by the end of the next chapter she will be his ex-girlfriend. I guess you can tell what ship I want, and it isn't the USS-Kerry.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Great beginning. This story sounds great. A non-military Sam, and a very military Jack. Fantastic premise.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Aw, I was kind of hoping for a sam/jacob reunion...
brook chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
Great story. Jacob/Selmak -one of my most favorite characters-are alive...Fantastic! On to the sequel.
brook chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
I know this was written 3 to 4 years ago,but am hoping you look at older stories reviews. This is really great. Am enjoying this and looking forward to the sequel.
brook chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Had always wondered what Sam would be like if she was a scientist rather than in the military. Looks like I am going to find out. Really great start.
i.m. nell chapter 21 . 3/20/2009
Sam and Jack are falling in love. Jacob's alive. Really enjoyed the characterizations of Sam and Jack. Going to the sequel.
i.m. nell chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
I just discovered your story and I am hooked.
Natters chapter 21 . 9/2/2008
good fic
SexyScottishDoc chapter 21 . 8/23/2008
OMG! I was like giddy throughout the entire fic! this was awesome! definitely goin' on my list of favs...and the ending...I totally did NOT see that comin'! I yelled out in surprise and my brother looked at me like I was nuts! now, I have Clemetine in my head, but that's a good thing...I'm headin' straight to the sequel to this!
writteninhaste chapter 21 . 8/16/2008
This story is incredible - especially the ending. I loved it. Will there be a sequel?
Suse B chapter 21 . 8/12/2008
I loved this!

I kinda thought the last person in the epilogue was the one sho ordered the surveillance, but I figured it was before he died. :) Nice twist.

I hope you do a sequel!

There are a few words that could be fixed. The word is shudder, not shutter, as well as a few others that are common fanfic mistakes.

I do like there here's a Sam that can still kick butt, even if she isn't in the military. it makes sense that she's still have similar interests to our Sam, especially ones that are not AF related.

suse
NicEck chapter 21 . 8/11/2008
Well done! I loved the story and I have to agree with the others, it kinda screams for a sequel..