Reviews for Hunter's Prey
pisces317 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
This is good so far. I'm excited to see where you take it. Maybe at a little bit of 10 whump? *wink wink, hint hint*
Fyoex chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Great story! Keep going.
elyador chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
we all know that the other Doctor must succeed in some way. after all, the Valeyard did exsist. what's going to happen next?
elyador chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
this story is awesome. please write more. i need to see what happens next between the Doctor, Valeyard and Rose.
Pamari25 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
haha, every one has to put in that whole team, gang, group bit. It's classic, I used it too. This story is great, you should really continue. D
Blackbirds and Shadowed Wings chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
please update soon!
019239 chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope we get to see more Rose. But with, y'know, The Doctor... Toodles!

~Lizzleness
VHunter07 chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
YOWZA! That's a twist! And dang it, I always rather liked the human doctor...*pouts for a grand total of five seconds* Oh well, better luck next time. :P

And I KNEW KNEW KNEW that Angel wasn't REALLY bad! haha Take THAT Jack! She's awesome. But something tells me DoctorDoctor face off is NOT going to be pretty!
Mysterious Em chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
It's the Master. (I say only because if I'm right, then I get to claim that I'm psychic, which is the next step in my plan for world domination. Mwahahaha!)

And yes, you are a wicked, wicked child. ;p But keep up the wickedness, because we love you for it! XD
VHunter07 chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Oh! Bad bad bad. I do NOT like the way this is going. Why does he ALWAYS have to get himself caught? I'm beginning to think it's like a game, he's gets caught and then sees how fast he can get out again. hehe Yeah, that's VERY Doctor. :)

But I thought the fight was awesome! Angel is so cool. And Cat wasn't too bad before she got her tail kicked. :) Can't wait for more!
Mysterious Em chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
I think the pace is just right, and I love the little details that you're throwing in. For instance, having the Doctor put together a complicated piece of futuristic technology with bubble gum. It's just like him. ;)

The only thing I would say is that you might want to change Angel's body temperature? I'm not sure if the character is one of your creation or one that I'm just not familiar with, but I think the average human body temperature is 98 degrees or something like that.

Anyhow, it's a great story, and I'm really enjoying it!
VHunter07 chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Going along at a clipping rate if you ask me! And quite right to do so! And I really like Angel, she's awesome. And I agree, she's way too good for Jack. hehe I only hope she manages to keep the Doctor out of trouble. Though I must say I have my doubts, trouble seems to just love him to death. :) Anyway, please continue soon!
VHunter07 chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Oh dearie me, this is getting somewhat frightening! Please do hurry with more!
99hearts chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
This story was fantastic for what I have read so far. I hope to see more. It's very exciting!
VHunter07 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Oh dearie me. Y'know, if Jack had as much sense as he claims to have he never would've called the Doctor in the first place! He should've konw EXACTLY what he would do! What does he ALWAYS do? :)I sense trouble...