Reviews for Truth Or Dare
Hardylover18 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Amazing keep going!
Lyra chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I really wish you would update this , not only is it hot but I can totally see something coming of shannon and Matt and that is just fucking hot
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Please continue this is so HOT :D
TheLyraAnn chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
damn thats hot i wish there was more *pouts* thee is not enough shit written about Shannon and the Hardys or Shannon in general
lil' wolverine chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
need to finish this one
takers dark lover chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Wow ok I just reread this whole thing to refreash me on the story. And I must agree I wish I was Shanny to. Im going to need a shower now a cold one for sure. And Im so looking forward to the next chapter that will be great.
slashdlite chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Yes! That's it! Keep them coming! Love it!
TJ Sparkles chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
OMG YOU'RE BACK!

I FRICKIN' MISSED YOU TONS, GIRLIE! *hugs*

So. SUPER STOKED to see you posting again. I can't wait to see what you have in mind...and Adam absolutely CRACKS ME UP. Oh Lord. Steamy stuff ahead, lol. Love it.

welcome back!

Tina
KumiKun chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
I will have to say, very sexy! I would love to read more!
Black Wolf Silver Fang chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
OK I love this frickin story! Yeah Christian! I hope you write more!
vixenchild333 chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
i love this story! i've read what you have so far three times since i first descovered it thursday and i am so excited about the next chapter! i can't wait till you submit it! my friend liz introduced me to wrestleing shortly after naming me shannon and now i know why i'm him because everyone loves me! liz is jeff so thats why we read it together the first time she feels so sorry for me but i think i'm damn lucky i getall the hotties! lol XD
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
oh my god you gotta update soon this is so hot!
Hannah95 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Oh...my...Lord...

You have got to update this as soon as you possibly can! I love it!
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Boy Shannon is having a whole lot of fun! Lucky him!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 4/21/2009