Reviews for Rememberance of the Bananas
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Blatant Princess Bride paraphrase. I approve.

Wait, no other reviewer caught that? For shame...

Oh my God, I wanted to cry, and only didn't because I was around other people... So sweet. So, so sweet. I adored Donna... T.T
Namesake chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
AW! I just about choked up there at the end. Wonderful story!
SarahSupaStar chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Very cute and clever. I really like it!
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aww, this was really sweet. The Doctor and his bananas . . . I'm surprised it took Donna so long to learn about his addiction. I'm really glad the Doctor gave her the flowers, even though he risked her memory being triggered. And of course, he had to give her the banana, amidst the flowers. That's classic him.

This was a really sweet fic, though if Donna ever gets her memory back, I'm sure she'd slap him with a banana for pulling that trick.

The flowers sound beautiful, and I bet none of them can be found on Earth and have some sort of long lasting abilities so they won't wilt and die.

Beautiful, meaningful fic, both comedic while meaning so much, even if Donna can't remember. :D
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This brought tears to my eyes, especially what was written on the card, and that's a rare thing. Gorgeous, absolutely lovely story.
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great fic

Donna's story was so sad I can't believe they would do that to her.

Very nice
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Lol had to give her a banana didn't he? So the Doctor, I could imagine that :D Great story
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw...that was so sweet! I love it! Keep up the great work!
arkofcreation1214 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Bananas! Yay! Bananas!

*Ahem* Anyway, I loved this story, and I liked the way you brought back reinette. Keep up the good work!
Seaside Sally chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Beautifully written and a great story in memory of Donna. Thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you.
horsesrock8 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Gorgeous.

I loved it!

I miss Donna. :(
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw, bless! XD

This was really good! I loved how he put a banana in at the end. :3
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw! That was absolutely brilliant! Yes, Donna was the greatest companion of all time and truly deserved a kinder departure. But unfortunately we don't write the scripts. :) But this was a marvelous tribute to her. Great job and thanks!
chelsea34 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aww this is great, i miss Donna too! she was the best. i think she could challenge Rose as the best doctor companion...She was so right to the point all the time!

This was brilliantly written by the way. I dont know why but when i read the Versailles chapter in New New Life i had i feeling you would do a separate fic about it...lol
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aw really sweet! I love it! This is a really good little oneshot!

What more can i say than i love it?