Reviews for Serendipity
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 78 . 1/29/2021
Wonderful! Marvelous! I loved every word. The tenderness and warmth of all the characters was compelling. Just the best.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 30 . 1/22/2021
This story is wonderful, sad, loving, heartfelt, funny, poignant and perfect. It has made me laugh and cry. I love all the characters so much. Your writing is a beautiful gift. Thank you.
flowerkin chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
I wish so much that this story would have an ending. But where it left off is still beautiful. I read it again just because I love it so much.
Dee chapter 50 . 10/21/2017
Maybe I've said it before, but I can just see Max and Sam taking over the bar in a few years.
adorkablesalad chapter 76 . 8/29/2017
Hello!
I know that it has been years since this story and your profile got updated, and you probably won’t be seeing this anyway, but I really wanted to write a review after having such a good time reading your fanfictions.
I’ve been avoiding to read this one mainly because I typically don’t read very long fics or stories that are incomplete (because I’m scared of being so attached to a story that’s going to leave me hanging), but I just couldn’t avoid it after reading your other wonderfully written stories, enjoying the rollercoaster of angst and romance in “Release” (I really love the fairytale intertwined in the storyline, by the way) and getting a thrill out of reading “The Magpie’s Nest.” (My absolute favourite was “Beloved," given that I couldn’t figure out if it was Brennan or Booth doing the killing up until the end. Really enjoyed the mystery and ambiguity :D)
But this one took my by storm the most, because I am madly and deeply in love with how the characters are written, the amazing plot line, and the way the story is told (I genuinely think that it just makes the story more immersive and the idea of them writing a journal together is just too cute!)

There are so many things about this that I love, I could go on for days talking about it.
But I’m going to try to summarize it, so here goes.
First of all, LOVE the way that everyone has such a great character and they are so close with each other!
I appreciate that Sid and Sully made a reappearance and became quite significant characters.
I dig the fact that everyone seems to be affected by the ‘giant contagious love machine’ and have found a loved one.
The romance between B&B are too sweet of a fluff that I think my dentist would lecture me for having too much of it!
Definitely find the ‘heh, you called me husband’ thing very endearing :)
(Also, I think this fits the description of your smut. "There’s a difference. Poorly-written smut is worse than no smut at all. But your smut, well…” :D)
The angst has brought me to tears so many times, and I truly love the humor in this story. This story is the definition of a great rollercoaster of emotions.
The length of each chapter is just perfect and looking at the word count, I must say thank you to all the work you’ve put into writing this and for leaving the story with a cheery note that Brennan’s going to get better (and that perfectly suiting poem), because if you would’ve left it at chapter 76, I would have been devastated by the cliffhanger!

I know I shouldn’t, but I’m still praying and crossing all of my fingers that you would one day come back and complete writing your unfinished stuff, because they are truly wonderful and I know me and many others would very much be looking forward to it, even after all these years.
Regardless, I’m sure that a lot of people and I will enjoy your stories just the way they are, complete or not, because they are just so beautifully written and the journey of reading through them just brings so much joy and excitement :).
I, for one, would be reading them over and over again, because Bones has officially aired its final episode last March and reading these distracts me from the heartbreaking fact that there would be no more upcoming episodes or seasons and keeps the fantasy of our badass crime-fighting couple going.

I’m sorry that I’ve written so much, but I just felt like I needed to somehow say thanks for the great time, even if this would just remain unseen.
Besides, “Thank you is just a feeling that deserves to be put out there,” as you beautifully described. I’m not so good with words (unlike you), so I’ll just end it here and I hope that you’re happy living a wonderful life somewhere. Thank you, once again, for putting up these truly entertaining stories and thank you for making me forget about the real world just for a little bit. Thank you 3.

Be right back, ordering some pudding to eat while I continue reading more of your stories ;)
Dee chapter 60 . 2/15/2016
RIP, Alan Rickman
LadyJane26 chapter 78 . 3/30/2015
Love what you wrote so far. Loved the fluff. Extremely happy and grateful that you wrote in the summary that you're not killing Bones.

Are you going to write more, or is the story complete?
Charmedchic72 chapter 78 . 4/23/2014
While this is a great & happy ending, and it has been years since you have added to this story, I want to let you know that I have grown very attached to your versions of my favorite characters. And if you were ever to decide to continue this story, or write another one that's a follow up, I would definitely read it. I recently lost a relative to brain cancer, so this story hit close to home and I think you handled it well and kept true to the characters. So, thank you.
Charmedchic72 chapter 71 . 4/21/2014
Two things I absolutely loved about this chapter...this line:
"She should work for Disney—she's like Mary Poppins except with attitude and a paintbrush."

& Angela being a tinsel nazi. Hahaha

The whole chapter was great, but those were the high points for me. :)
Charmedchic72 chapter 31 . 4/17/2014
Note: I love the "family" thing & the "love of my life" thing. Adorable, Love it.
Charmedchic72 chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
So, being that this story is from literally hears ago, I don't know if you still get on this site or look at the reviews for this story or what. But, over the past several days, I have been completely enthralled in this story. After not having been able to log into this website for over 7 years, I searched for my password so I could leave you a review of this story. I found it just a couple days ago. So far, it is excellent. It's emotional, sexually charged, and fun. I can't wait to continue reading, and really appreciate the effort you put in to this story. And I hope that, since you appear not the be especially active on anymore, that you are off somewhere writing wonderful novels. I will now continue to read your story. But I have to also tell you, my favorite like so far was from this chapter:

"We could call it Comfort Food, Rabbit Food, and Goose Poop."

-S
anonymous.individual chapter 78 . 2/22/2014
Absolutely loved this. Thanks for writing it.
tembo chapter 78 . 10/4/2013
Awesome amazing truly wonderful it would be great if some day you might consider a follow up story -life after cancer I just love your writing. This is the 6 the time I have retread them.
PARMR chapter 78 . 6/23/2012
Since I've read your profile and since it's been over three years since you have updated this story, I'm not holding out much hope that you will update it. HOWEVER, I have to thank you for the last five days. I just found this story and I have so enjoyed it. I have read it twice already. You are a great writer and kept my interest throughout. I also read release and enjoyed that greatly. Fanfiction is really missing out not having you write anymore. I hope you are continuing to write somewhere. It would be a waste if you didn't.
Fluffybird chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
I am so late to this party but had to write and say how much I am enjoying your work. This piece is moving and funny and I will be sorry when it is over.