Reviews for Tis the Season
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
great one shot:D
kisstherain chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Holy cow it's been a long time since I've reviewed something on this site... I actually got lost for a second, thinking it was still in the options with "Add story to favorites" and such.

Anyway.

I really, really enjoyed this. I literally just finished watching the episode before I started reading it. I've pretty much been seeking out post-eps for season four. I'm currently making my way through it, and the lack of Cameron/Chase in the plot is starting to make me horribly sad.

I think my favorite part of this was how well you kept the characters true to how their personalities/relationships have been portrayed on the show. I like the part about Cameron realizing that Chase doesn't tell her a lot, but at the same time, she knows not to push him because he'll tell her in his own time. Or something. Which sort of tied in with Chase and Foreman's conversation in the episode, where Chase tells Foreman he doesn't tell Cameron everything.

Goodness. I got a little carried away with this review, I usually don't ramble so much...

Well. Again, I really enjoyed your story. :)
Man chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Lovely, lovely. This was a joy to read! I thought maybe Cameron

Was a bit OOC, but Chase was written brilliantly. I was also big fan of the to-be crazy cat lady reference and the name Maud! I'm playing a character by the name of Maud in a show currently and it was an awesome surprse, lols!

One crit: you used thephrase "he handed her her mug" and the double word use there was a little jolting. Maybe try rephrasing?

Either way, thanks for the great read!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aw, i wanted to see what chase got her! xD

this was very nice. such a sweet fic, the kind that i love to read where it's not all about the drama and the angst, although there's certainly a backdrop of introspection, but covered in fluff. good for the soul. cameron would definitely be christmas-crazy, now that she's in a relationship and she's got something to celebrate. sure, her and chase aren't exactly the happiest people on earth, but it's in her to overcompensate on the cheer to will both of them in that direction. and chase would TOTALLY be the "sure, whatever you like, dear" type of guy ;) i'm certain that in a way, her doing all the thinking and shopping for him is a much better present than whatever she bought him xD

i especially liked the way you described their interaction with foreman- cameron being the most adjusted (she absolutely was), chase being the best doctor (no doubt about that) and foreman... well, he was sort of wishy-washy, wasn't he? kind of went back and forth and back again, so yeah, he's a bit stuck in the middle. i really thought that was a great analysis, i hadn't thought of it that way.

great job for a first house fanfic! i think you got their personalities down pat. thumbs up, and i hope to read more from you around here :)
Trapped in a MatchBox chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
absolutely loved it! You're an amazing writer. Can't wait to read more from you.
just-a-chameron-fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
*checks all the boxes below*

I really loved that!That was so sweet and warm and even if it is summer and like 35 degrees outside while I was reading it,I felt it was Christmas!This is huge,believe me!

Congradulation!
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
really cute story. i hope you plan on continuing to write for house!
BabyBadger chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is quite lovely! It's well-written, which is always a BIG plus, and the characterizations are spot-on. In all honesty, it's not often that I enjoy fics from Cameron's viewpoint, but this really works!
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aw thats so cute
quack675 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I loved this. You did an excellent job and the House fandom is lucky you've decided to join in and write. I hope to see more Chase/Cam pieces from you soon! Or a continuation of this one... what did Chase get her for Christmas?
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I really liked this, it was cute and well-written.

Great job ]
hamforkam chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Adorable! You write fluff so well.
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very sweet story. You even made me sorta like Cameron, even though she did have a few smug moments. But this was nice. I can see the two of them working the way you described them together.