Reviews for Unrevealed Mistake Of A One Night Stand
Sakura was pregnant again and...well...she was fucking poisoned again! What the hell?!
Jake being from america just ruined it!
What the heck?! And here i was looking forward to a marriage proposal! Che! I should have seen that coming since we are talking about the uchiha sasuke here! He doesn't even have a ring with him damnit!
What the hell sasuke?! You're the one who put your arm around sakura! It's not her fault that she unconciously moved while sleeping damnit!
TheWattpadAnimeBomb chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
A great chapter! I actually killed Sakura in one of my stories on a different website. Trust me. It's not fun!
Brb chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
I am loving this story it's funny and dramatic at the same time
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
Making Karin a total bitch? How cliche. And ooc. You do realize that she never held any animosity towards Sakura in canon. And Karin isn't awful enough to make them think their child is dead. This fanfic is good but not that good. Making characters 3-D would help though.
LadyMartel4000 chapter 38 . 9/30/2015
Awesome fanfic! Congratz for finishing :D
rinnie21 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Great story.
Chutipa97 chapter 38 . 8/19/2015
I love it although it doesn't really have a plot but I still love it! You did a nice job! Love Sasuke to the max omg and the baby too! Thanks for the story!
jhian casey chapter 38 . 6/4/2015
oh my fucking shit!
the best sasusaku fic i've ever read!
this is really awesome!
the plot is interesting and well-written!
great job!;)
i cried in the end though.. when they're exchanging their vows..
the story is filled with alot of dramas which are so common in reality that's why it easily manage to get under the reader's skins and connect the emotions that the story want to evoke from its readers.. so this is truly amazing! and i find myself reading this fic again soon!;)
thank you for your efforts and for sharing this piece of art to us, fanfic readers who ship for SASUSAKU! more pls!;)
K-k-kawaiiii chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
this is a really good story and it's super sexy and funny
the only problem i have is that sakura doesn't even feed her own baby! like wtf lmfao
she picks up the baby and he falls back asleep without being fed and they are making lots of racket and having lots of sex like they don't even have a NEWBORN in their house lololololol
even having sex after she had her baby, which is not even possible unless the female wants to be in pain
giselleg chapter 38 . 4/19/2015