Reviews for Only a Girl Out of this World
Time is 3:30 location is Loveland Colorado. Date 9-16-2017 I know not if you are still around I just wanted to let you know that I have been moved. This... amazing story will be made into a hard copy with some visual pictures so that I may never forget and keep long after I am gone as well. Thank you for this wonderful creation may you live with happiness for many many years to come.
Bravo I wish to see a sequel of this
Can you create girl out of this world 2 with the same characters from the same story
me again for, anonymous right? OK, if you please tell me you are, I just want some ideas.
Dude, I F*cking LOVE, i mean LOVE, you stories. I just wondered why you stopped.
AlbedoActual chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
I had lost faith in mankind... but you give me hope, hope that we can become what Yahweh intended... If we are to evolve we must abandon our prejudice, our stereotypes and be open to change... Light Kindley is much like many humans on earth nowadays, myself included... I wish I was given a chance like him, I do believe in the multiverse my religion is centered around quantum theory and Yahweh's true power and grand design, everything he made is beautiful, especially Krystal, we humans naively believe we have the power to create, yet HE has created all that ever is and will ever be, we simply believe we created it when it always was and always shall be, Krystal will live\lives\lived and and there are an infinite number of possible outcomes, free will is more complicated than you think... embrace infinity, it is god's gift to all, in his infinite love he created infinity for everyone and everything.

good ending songs: M4 Part II (faunts)
Pain\Kokoro\Sweet song (Xenosaga Trilogy OST)
The best is yet to come (metal Gear solid 1)
and my favorite Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

for the fights...
too many to count Halo Xenosaga half life
Duel of the fates for blitz

songs in between
fade to black MettallicA
Nothing else matters and the day that never comes,
and halo or something with an adventure feel to it,
I honestly would like this to be a movie, and if you could clear it with the ip holders I think it would work quite well.

good work overall a 9.3 out of 10
AlbedoActual chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
Voyager, testament, threat index: AAA... likelyhood of survival: less than one percent.

well done...
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Bruh, good goin' so far. I like this and can you please continueit if youre on this. like another series or somtin.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
Wht Blunder!?
CoGDork chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
You dare mock Casablanca? The greatest movie of all time? You uncultured swine!

Aside from that, I really am enjoying your fic. The misuse of the 's at the end of some words (a major pet peeve of mine) is the only real problem I can think of. You're still wrong for not liking Casablanca, but your writing skill makes up for it. :)
ShadowEonEclipseChaos chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
My intrest you have piqued, keep up the ABOLUTLY FANTASTIC work!
Axe0125 chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
The best story ive ever read!You have a great taste in creativity and i love it!im getting ready to read the 2 other books but possibly for a birthday gift...can i get a 4th book?
somas35 chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
props to anyone who knows who Chris stamper is
somas35 chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
I have a cousin who would like to have a word with you about Casablanca
somas35 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
response to shedding a little light) oh my gosh! extremely funny chapter! XD! great work on this one, its sure to make a LOT of people laughP