Reviews for Only a Girl Out of this World
jon12 chapter 24 . 4/6
Ahh. I love a happy ending. It makes me feel good to witness someones happiness. This night I will smile. Also, A on jumping the business opportunity!
jon12 chapter 16 . 4/5
This chapter really hit home for me. When I was 13, there was a girl that I loved, I still love her to this day. My family had to move across the world for work at that time, but we kept on talking. I don't know if she knew that I loved her. Three months later, I missed my old friends and her so much that I fell into deep depression. Within three weeks I had lost 25 pounds, and was in a continuous state of sadness. At night I would lay in my bed and cry myself to sleep. My parents saw the change in me, and so we moved back to the states to live with my grandpa while my dad looked for a new job. I have tried to talk to them, but it has been so many years, and they haven't responded. I feel like I fucked up my relationship with my friends, but I have no idea how to fix it. I dedicate my life now to helping people, but I still cry at night sometimes. I hope I can fix everything.
Ironically Challenged chapter 5 . 2/19
This is kinda cringe, but it's enjoyable enough to look past that.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2019
Poor Krystal, her breast just keep on getting groped by just about every boy she meets on this world.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2019
Well at least she found out so soon about being a videogame character. The sooner she found out, the sooner she can come to acceptance.
Jonas brumley chapter 22 . 5/8/2019
Why did you name name this chapter after a nazi tactic?
SinForged chapter 25 . 6/26/2018
That was a really enjoyable story and it seem it's part of a series. I'll be sure to read the other parts later. Great work, I'll be keeping an eye on your page for anything new as well.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/17/2017
Time is 3:30 location is Loveland Colorado. Date 9-16-2017 I know not if you are still around I just wanted to let you know that I have been moved. This... amazing story will be made into a hard copy with some visual pictures so that I may never forget and keep long after I am gone as well. Thank you for this wonderful creation may you live with happiness for many many years to come.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/20/2017
Bravo I wish to see a sequel of this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Can you create girl out of this world 2 with the same characters from the same story
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
me again for, anonymous right? OK, if you please tell me you are, I just want some ideas.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Dude, I F*cking LOVE, i mean LOVE, you stories. I just wondered why you stopped.
AlbedoActual chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
I had lost faith in mankind... but you give me hope, hope that we can become what Yahweh intended... If we are to evolve we must abandon our prejudice, our stereotypes and be open to change... Light Kindley is much like many humans on earth nowadays, myself included... I wish I was given a chance like him, I do believe in the multiverse my religion is centered around quantum theory and Yahweh's true power and grand design, everything he made is beautiful, especially Krystal, we humans naively believe we have the power to create, yet HE has created all that ever is and will ever be, we simply believe we created it when it always was and always shall be, Krystal will live\lives\lived and and there are an infinite number of possible outcomes, free will is more complicated than you think... embrace infinity, it is god's gift to all, in his infinite love he created infinity for everyone and everything.

good ending songs: M4 Part II (faunts)
Pain\Kokoro\Sweet song (Xenosaga Trilogy OST)
The best is yet to come (metal Gear solid 1)
and my favorite Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

for the fights...
too many to count Halo Xenosaga half life
Duel of the fates for blitz

songs in between
fade to black MettallicA
Nothing else matters and the day that never comes,
and halo or something with an adventure feel to it,
I honestly would like this to be a movie, and if you could clear it with the ip holders I think it would work quite well.

good work overall a 9.3 out of 10
AlbedoActual chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
Voyager, testament, threat index: AAA... likelyhood of survival: less than one percent.

well done...
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Bruh, good goin' so far. I like this and can you please continueit if youre on this. like another series or somtin.